Are you sure?
你確定嗎
More or less.
多多少少吧
Tell me why you're sure.
告訴我原因
The Ripper left his victim in a church pew using his tongue as a page marker in the Bible he was holding.
開膛手曾把受害者留在教堂長椅上,把他的舌頭當作手里圣經的書簽
This isn't that.
這次不同
This is a medical student or a trainee or someone trying to make an extra buck
這次是個醫科學生或者實習生之類的,想靠小道私人手術
in a back-alley surgery, and it went bad. Actively bad
賺點外快,結果并不順利。后果很嚴重
You'll catch the Ripper eventually.
你最后一定會抓到開膛手的
Yeah, well, I want to catch him now.
我現在就想抓到他
And when I do, you're not gonna get a chance to shoot him, 'cause I'm gonna do that.
等我得手的時候,你可沒機會朝他開槍,因為我會給他來一槍
You can't just jack up the law and get underneath it. Can't I?
你不能隨便就鉆法律的空子啊
Tell me how you see the Ripper, Will.
告訴我,你怎么看開膛手,威爾
I see him as one of those pitiful things sometimes born in hospitals.
我覺得他不過是那種有時在醫院出生的可憐蟲中的一員
They feed it, keep it warm, but they don't put it on the machines.
他們給他吃穿,卻不把他放進保育箱
They let it die. But he doesn't die.
他們讓他自生自滅。但他活了下來
He looks normal. And nobody can tell what he is.
他看似與常人無異,但沒人能看穿他的內心