Have a seat Sidney,Well?
請坐 西德尼 怎么樣了
You've got yourself an ally.
你有個同盟者了
We won't get fooled again.
我們不會再被她耍著玩了
She bought it.
她相信了
All of it.
全部都信了
Masterful job Sidney
干得好 西德尼
Top to bottom.
非常好
And cutting the brakes on her car? Inspired.
弄壞了她車上的剎車 真有意思
I'm glad you approve.
很高興你能滿意
Now she trusts you.
現在她信任你了
Now we can have some fun.
我們就可以找點樂子了
Everything she does,everywhere she goes-- you'll know about it.
她做的每件事 她去的每個地方 你都會知道的
I don't know what I'd do without you Sidney.
真不知道沒了你我該怎么辦 西德尼