Why are you so far away? Come out here.
你怎么待在那么遠的地方 過來呀
Sorry kid. I can't today.
抱歉 孩子 今天不行
You're undercover aren't you for Operation Cobra?
你是在為眼鏡蛇行動做秘密調查嗎
No Henry I'm not undercover.
不 亨利 這不是秘密調查
Your mom--she doesn't want us seeing each other for a while.
你媽媽 她這段時間不想讓我們見面
You don't have to listen to her.
你沒必要聽她的
Actually this time I do.
實話說 這次真的有必要
I screwed up Henry.
我搞砸了 亨利
I got mad at your mom about you and the book and everything and...
為了你 你的書還有其他一切 我跟你媽媽大鬧了一場
Well we're just gonna have to be apart for a little while.
我們就分開很短一段時間
I don't want to be apart.
我不想跟你分開
Neither do I but right now we have to.
我也不想 但現在我們不得不分開
Don't worry. I'll find a way back in.
別擔心 我會想辦法回到你身邊
And hey if it's out there Henry I will find your book.
如果你的書還在的話 亨利 我會找到它的
Good luck. It's probably gone and it's probably never coming back.
祝你好運 書有可能丟了 再也找不回來了
Looks like we had the same idea.
看來我們倆想一塊去了
Well if you can't beat her,drink.
如果無法打敗她 那就借酒消愁吧
How did we not see this?
我們怎么沒預見這一出
We did. We saw it all right from the start. Just didn't want to look. Blinded by our anger by everything. This time.
我們看見了 從一開始就擺在我們眼前 我們只是沒用心想 被憤怒 被所有事 蒙蔽了雙眼 這次失策了
But there are a lot more skeletons in Regina's closet.
但是瑞金娜還有許多秘密
And the good news?
有個好消息
You got yourself an ally.
你有個同盟者了