And Baelor the blessed bear witness to what I say: Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne,
以及神所祝福的貝勒為我所說的話作見證: 喬佛里拜拉席恩 乃是鐵王座惟一的合法繼承人,
By the Grace of all the gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
是天上諸神所眷顧的, 七國統治者 與全境守護者.
As we sin, so do we suffer. This man has confessed his crimes
因為我們有罪, 所以我們受苦. 此人已經坦承其罪行
In sight of Gods and men. The Gods are just but beloved Baelor taught us
諸神與凡人都可以作證. 諸神是公正的 然而敬愛的圣貝勒曾教導我們
They can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor, Your Grace?
他們同時也是慈悲的. 該如何處置 這名叛徒呢, 國王陛下?
My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join The Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and powers, he would serve the realm in permanent exile.
我的母親希望我讓艾德大人加入守夜人軍團. 褫奪其一切頭銜及權力, 他將在永久的流放地為國效力.
And My Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father. But they have the soft hearts of women.
而我的珊莎小姐 也多次為她父親求情. 但那是他們軟弱的婦女心腸使然.
So long as I am your King, treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn,
只要我還是你們的國王, 叛國之罪必將嚴懲. 伊林爵士,
Bring me his head! No! Stop! Daddy! Someone stop him!
給我砍下他的頭! 不! 住手! 爸爸! 讓他住手!
My son, this is madness. Put him down! Don't look! Let me go.
我兒, 這太瘋狂了. 把他按住!不要看!放開我.
Let me go! Shut your mouth. Look at me. Look at me! Stop! Daddy! Stop! No no! Traitor!
放開我!你閉嘴. 看著我.看著我!住手! 爸爸!住手! 不, 不要!叛徒!
Stop! Stop him, stop!
住手! 讓他住手, 住手!