Hey, guys, see you later.
嘿,同志們,一會見。
Are you taking Charlie somewhere?
你要帶查莉出去嗎?
Yes, to the mall. We're going to go shopping.
是的,去商場。我們要購物去。
Shopping for what?
為什么去購物?
Girls. They just can't resist our adorable little sister.
泡妞。她們就是無法抗拒我們的可愛小妹妹。
I can't believe you'd use Charlie as girl bait.
你居然用我們的小妹來做誘餌。
Oh, let him do it. Without charm or personality, it's his only play.
哦,算了,任他去吧。對于一個沒有魅力與氣質的人來說也就只能玩這小把戲。
Thank you.
我謝你。
All right, just have Charlie back by 3:00. I'm taking her to a birthday party at Otto's grotto.
好吧,但是記住在三點之前把查莉送回來。我要帶她去一個生日聚會 在奧托游樂場。
Oh, no problem. Shouldn't take long. Hey, Charlie, say that thing I taught you.
沒問題。我們一會兒就回來。嘿,查莉,說我剛教給你的那句。
I wuv P.J.
我耐PJ。
"Wuv"? She can say "love."
“耐”?她能說“愛”了。
I know, but "wuv" gets me way more girls.
是啊,但是“耐”可以幫我釣到更多的女生。
Hey honey. -Hey. -What's wrong?
嘿寶貝。-嘿。-怎么了?
Nobody to play video tennis with. All my friends are doing homework, or spending time with their families...Losers.
沒人和我玩網球電子游戲。我的朋友們不是在做作業,就是在和家人共度美好時光......你們這幫衰人。
I'll play with you.
我來和你玩。
I think I'll go read a book.
我還是去看書吧。
You'd rather read a book than play video games with your mom?
你寧愿去看書也不愿意和你老媽我玩電子游戲?
Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna go take a nap.
是啊,說的沒錯。我還是去小睡一覺吧。
Gabe, I've played video games before. I know what I'm doing.
蓋比,我以前玩過這東西。我知道我在干嘛。
Mom, that's the tv remote.
那是電視遙控器,老媽。
Which I'm moving out of the way. So that I can pick up a controller. All right, serve it up, Sonny boy.
我正想把它拿開。便于我拿起游戲控制器。好了,快給老娘我整好,電玩小子。
Fine. This won't be any fun. Okay, are you ready?
好吧。這并不是那么的有趣。好了,準備好了嗎?
Go for it.
放馬過來吧。
Wow, this might be more fun than I thought.
哇,這確實比我想的要有趣多了。