I don't have any money to pay you.
我沒有錢來回報你
I can think of another way.
你可以用別的方式報答我
You just feed me whatever you can spare,
你有什么剩飯剩菜給我點
and I'll find a way to be your benefactor.
我會想辦法幫助你
Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes.
每個人都應該在自己家里有安全感
That's why Sidney Glass is my choice for post of sheriff.
所以我才指派西德尼·格拉斯為新任警長
This man has put the needs of Storybrooke above his own for as long as any of us can remember,
他作為童話鎮《每日鏡報》的主編自始至終
as chief editor of the Storybrooke "Daily Mirror."
都把童話鎮的利益放在第一位
Please welcome
現在請歡迎
your new sheriff.
我們的新警長
Hang on a second.
等等
Oh, Ms. Swan, this is not appropriate.
斯旺女士 這可不合時宜
The only thing not appropriate is this ceremony.
這個儀式才不合時宜
She does not have the power to appoint him.
她無權任命警長
The Town Charter clearly states "The Mayor shall appoint"
本鎮法律明文規定 鎮長有權提名
A candidate. You can appoint a candidate.
候選人 你只可以提名候選人
It calls for an election.
然后由大家投票決定
The term "candidate" is applied loosely.
關于候選人這一項 執行起來是很寬松的
No, it's not. It requires a vote.
不 執行起來很嚴格 要進行選舉
And guess what, Madam Mayor I'm running.
鎮長女士 我要參加競選
Fine. So is Sidney.
很好 西德尼也會參加
I am?
我參加嗎
I am.
我參加
With my full support.
并有我全力支持
I'll guess we'll learn a little something about the will of the people.
這么看來 我們很快就能對 民心所向略知一二
I guess we will.
我看也是
Another day gone.
又過了一天
There'll be no fleeing now.
現在逃不掉了
No.
是的
You need to find another way.
你需要另想辦法
You need to choose a different path.
你需要另選出路
Choose?
選擇
What choice do I have?
我哪有什么選擇
Everyone has a choice.
人人都有選擇
I'm the town...coward.
我是鎮上的懦夫
The only choice I have...
我唯一能選的
is which corner to hide in.
就是何處可以藏身
I'm lame...
我腿瘸
friendless...
又沒有朋友
The only thing I've got is my boy...
我只有兒子和我相依為命
And they're gonna take him away from me.
他們還要把他從我身邊搶走
If they take him away, I will truly...
如果他們把他從我身邊帶走
truly become dust.
我就真的沒有活著的意義了
Not if you have power.
如果你有力量就可以改變這些
You may as well say diamonds.
你怎么不說用鉆石可以改變一切呢
Get a hold of yourself.
振作點
Think.
仔細想想
Why do you think that someone as powerful as the dark one
你覺得為什么像黑暗者這么強大的人
would work for a useless fool like the Duke of the Frontlands?
會給方特蘭公爵這種鼠輩效力
Tell me.
為什么
The Duke has the dark one in thrall.
黑暗者受到了公爵的束縛
He's enslaved him with the power of a mystical dagger.
他用一把神秘匕首的力量奴役了他
And on the blade is written a name
匕首刃上有一個名字