All right, gang, listen up.
好了 大家聽我說
Now, for those of you who are new at this, which looks like everybody except Cal, tonight could change your life.
你們有誰是第一次來的 估計除了卡爾都是吧 今晚可以改變你們的一生
The folks out there make a phone call, you could be a Blue Note signee, an EMC client, a Lincoln Center core.
臺下的仁兄打個電話 你就能跟藍音唱片簽約 成為EMC的客戶 林肯中心的主力樂手
On the other hand, if you drop the ball, you might be looking for a new line of work because the other thing about these cats is they never forget.
另一方面 如果演砸了 你可能就得考慮轉行了 這些家伙另一大特點就是過耳不忘
We all set? All right. Let's have fun.
準備好了嗎 好的 玩得開心
You think I'm fucking stupid?
你以為我蠢嗎
What? I know it was you.
什么 我知道是你
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
謝謝 女士們先生們
We're very excited to be here kicking off the JVC Festival this year.
我們很激動能來這里 為今年的JVC音樂節開場
I'm Terence Fletcher, these are some of the best musicians in New York, which means they're some of the best musicians in the world.
我是特倫?弗萊徹 這些是紐約最杰出的樂手 也可以說是世界上最好的樂手
We're gonna do some old standards for you, but first we're gonna start out with a new tune by Tim Simonec called "Upswingin'."
我們會帶來一些經典曲目 但首先我們將帶來一首新曲子 蒂姆·西蒙尼克的《扶搖直上》