Andrew.
安德魯
Parents musicians? No.
父母是音樂人嗎 不是
What do they do?
他們是做什么的
My dad's a writer.
我父親是個作家
What's he written?
他寫過些什么
I guess he's more of a teacher, really.
其實他更算是個教師吧
College? Pennington High School.
大學嗎 彭寧頓高中
What about your mother, what does she do?
母親呢 她是做什么的
I don't know. She left when I was a baby.
不知道 我小時候她就走了
So no musicians in the family?
家里沒有音樂人
You just gotta listen to the greats, then.Buddy Rich, Jo Jones...
那你得多聽經典了 巴迪·里奇 喬·瓊斯
You know, Charlie Parker became "Bird" because Jones threw a cymbal at his head.
你知道嗎 查理·帕克能成為"大鳥"是因為瓊斯用镲片砸了他的腦袋
See what I'm saying?
明白我的意思嗎
Listen, the key is to just relax.
聽著 關鍵就是要放松
Don't worry about the numbers.
別擔心曲子
Don't worry about what other guys are thinking.
別管其他人怎么想
You're here for a reason.
你能來是有原因的
You believe that, right?
你也這么認為 對吧
Yeah.
是的
Say it.
說出來
I'm here for a reason.
我能來是有原因的
Cool.
不錯
All right, man. Have fun.
好的 伙計 玩得開心