Tell me about your bad dreams.
跟我講講你的噩夢。
I had one where Marissa was sending me picture texts.
有一次我夢見瑪麗莎,給我發了一條彩信。
Like crimescene photos of Nicholas Boyle. Gutted.
好像是尼古拉斯·博伊爾犯罪現場的照片。開膛破肚。
How you left him?
想到你怎么棄尸的?
Even though she's dead I'm afraid that Marissa's gonna tell everyone,
即使她已經死了,我還是害怕瑪麗莎會告訴所有人,
I killed him and they'll think I'm just like my dad.
是我殺了他,人們會認為我和我爸爸一樣。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Can't really talk about this in group.
在互助小組里可沒法說這些。
You don't have that luxury, Abigail.
能說的話就太奢侈了,阿比蓋爾。
I just have to get used to lying.
我只是還不習慣說謊。
You only have to lie about one thing.
你只需要對一件事說謊。
And when you're with me you don't have to lie about anything.
和我在一起,你什么謊話都不用說。
In the dream I wonder how I could live with myself.
在夢里,我懷疑我怎么能心安理得。
Knowing what I did.
明知我做過什么。
And when you're awake?
醒了之后呢?
When I'm awake I know I can live with myself.
我知道我能心安理得。
And I'll just get used to what I did.
我會習慣我所做過的事情。
Does that make me a sociopath?
聽上去我很反社會嗎?
No. It makes you a survivor.
不。聽上去你像個幸存者。