Why do you suppose I just hurled a chair at your head, Neiman?
你覺得我為什么要朝你扔椅子 尼曼?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Sure you do.
你當然知道。
The tempo?
節奏不對?
Were you rushing or dragging?
搶拍還是拖拍?
I don't know.
我不知道
Start counting.
開始數。
Five, six, seven...
五六七...

In four, damn it. Look at me.
數四拍,該死的,看著我。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three...
一二三四。一二三四。一二三...
Now, was I rushing or was I dragging?
告訴我,我是搶拍還是拖拍了。
I don't know.
不知道。
Count again.
重新數。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
一二三四。一二三四。一二三四。
Rushing or dragging?
搶還是拖?
Rushing.
搶。
So you do know the difference.If you deliberately sabotage my band, I will fuck you like a pig.
你明明知道區別。如果你故意在我的樂隊里搗亂,我一定打死你。
Now, are you a rusher, or are you a dragger, or are you gonna be on my fucking time?
現在,你是要搶拍,還是拖拍,還是按我的節拍來?
I'm gonna be on your time.
按你的節拍。
What does that say?
這上寫的什么。
"Quarter note equals 215."
每分鐘215。
Count me a 215.
拍數給我看。
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
一二三四,一二三四。
Jesus fucking Christ. I didn't know they allowed retards into Shaffer.
我的老天爺,我不知道謝弗居然還招弱智,
Am I to understand that you cannot read tempo? Can you even fucking read music? What's that?
你不是連拍子都不會讀吧,你識譜嗎,這是什么?
Eighth note.
八分音符。
Yes. What is that?
對,這個呢。
Dotted 16th note.
附點十六分音符。
Sight-read measure 101. What, are you in a fucking a cappella group? Play the goddamn kit.
視唱101小節。什么東西,你是清唱團的嗎。給我打鼓。
Stop. Now answer my question. Were you rushing or were you dragging?
停。現在回答我。你是搶拍還是拖拍了?
Answer!
回答!
Rushing.
搶了。
Oh, my dear God. Are you one of those single-tear people?
我的天啊,你不會也是個愛哭鬼吧,
Do I look like a double fucking rainbow to you? You must be upset. Are you upset?
看到我就像看到雙層彩虹了嗎?你一定很難過吧,你難過嗎?
No.
不。
No? So you just don't give a shit about this?
不嗎,你一點都不在乎是嗎?
I do give a shit.
我在乎。
So are you upset? Yes or fucking no? Yes, you are upset.
那你難過嗎,難不難過?是的,你很難過。
Yeah.
是的。
Say it.
說出來。
I'm upset.
我很難過。
Say it so the whole band can hear you.
讓整個樂隊都聽見。
I'm upset.
我很難過。
Louder..
大聲點。
I'm upset.
我很難過。
Louder!
大聲點。
I'm upset.
我很難過。
You are a worthless, friendless, faggot-lipped littile piece of shit, whose Mommy left Daddy,
你是個一無是處眾叛親離智商低下的廢物,這個廢物的媽甩了他爸,
when she figured out he wasn't Eugene O'Neill,and who's now weeping and slobbering all over my drum set like a fucking 9-year-old girl.
因為她發現他成不了尤金·奧尼爾,這個廢物現在正趴在我的鼓上就像個九歲的小姑娘抽抽搭搭,
So for the final father-fucking time, say it louder!
所以我要你最后一次,大聲說!
I'm upset!
我很難過!
Start practicing harder, Neiman."Whiplash," Bar 125. Big-boy tempo. Five, six, and...
開始刻苦練習吧,尼曼。《爆裂》,125小節,大男孩節奏,五六……