What are these shelves? Daddy built them.
這些柜子是什么 爸爸造的
They're just shelves. But everything is on them.
只是柜子而已 但東西都放在上面
And not on the floor! Yes.
不在地板上 對
When you knew Daddy at WGBH, was he the way he is now?
你在WGBH認識爸爸的適合 他是現在這樣嗎
He was funny, compassionate.
他很風趣 充滿激情
He knew everything about the outdoors.
他了解世上的一切
He had a job, which was really good for him.
也有工作 這對他來說挺好的
He was a terrific lighting designer.
他是個很優秀的燈具設計師
But in the end, it was too much pressure.
但最后 壓力太大了
And I didn't know...
我不知道...
I didn't know about manic depression.
我不了解躁郁癥
Besides, it was the '60s.
而且 那時候是60年代
Everybody was having nervous breakdowns.
每個人都神經兮兮的
So I didn't understand what a big deal it was.
我不知道情況有多嚴重
You're probably sorry you married him.
你可能會后悔嫁給他
No.
不
Never.
絕對不會
It was so hard to come this weekend.
這周末回來太不容易了
I'm so glad I did.
能回來我真高興
I think this is just what you needed, Cam.
我覺得這就是你需要的 卡姆
I think this is gonna be a great thing for us.
我覺得對我們來說這都是件好事