Forget it. Have a nice fucking day!
行 操 算了 祝你們他媽的開心
Oh, for shit's sake! Now what the hell's wrong?
媽的 現在又怎么回事
God... damn!
天啊 操
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
Daddy!
爸爸
Yeah, it's pretty good, huh?
挺棒的 對吧
It's beautiful. We love it!
真美 我們喜歡
Just don't look in there.
別往那里面看
Is that a machete?
那是彎刀嗎
Big deal if it is.
如果是的話就問題大了
Hitler has only got one ball
希特勒只有一個蛋蛋
Goering has two but very small
戈林的蛋蛋非常小
Himmler has something similar
希姆萊的也差不多
But Joseph Goebbels has no balls at all...
但約瑟夫 戈培爾根本沒有
..a... all!
沒有
Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me...
寶貝 你在對我施法
I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum
說噢噢噢
Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me
寶貝 你在對我施法
You got me doing funny things like a clown
你讓我像小丑一樣干傻事
Just look at me
看看我
When you wear your highheeled boots
當你船上高跟鞋
With your hiphugger suit
還有緊身衣
Huh, it's alright You're outta sight
沒事 沒人看到你
And you wear that cute miniskirt
你穿著可愛的迷你裙
With your brother's sloppy shirt, huh
還有你哥哥的寬松襯衫
I admit it, girl, that I can dig it
我承認 女孩 我喜歡
And I says oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum
我說噢噢噢
Now, baby, you're casting your spell on me
寶貝 你讓我著迷
I say oogum, oogum, boogum, boogum, boogum...
我說噢噢噢