Previously on "Hannibal"
《漢尼拔》前情提要
Can you tell me what that man is doing over there?
你能告訴我那個男的站在那干什么嗎?
He's some kind of special consultant for the FBI.
他好像是聯調局的什么特別顧問。
I asked you to get close to the Hobbs thing.
我叫你調查霍布斯的案子。
I need to know you didn't get too close.
我要確認你沒有陷入太深。
What you need is way out of dark places when Jack sends you there.
你需要的是,每當杰克派你到黑暗之地時從中走出來的方法。
Last time he sent me into a dark place, I brought something back.
上次他派我出外勤的時候,我帶回了某些東西。
A surrogate daughter?
一個繼女嗎?
Abigail Hobbs is a suspect?
阿比蓋爾·霍布斯是疑犯嗎?
She would make the ideal bait. Wouldn't she?
她是最理想的誘餌,不是嗎?
Just a second. Dad? It's for you.
等一下。爸爸,找你的。
Hello?
喂?
They know.
他們知道了。
Easy, Abigail.
放輕松,阿比蓋爾。
Be patient. Wait for your shot.
耐心點,伺機開槍。
Ready? And three, two, one. Go.
準備好了嗎?三二一,搬。
She was so pretty.
她曾經這么美。
She is so pretty.
她依然這么美。
Deer are supposed to be complex emotional creatures.
鹿應該是擁有豐富情感的生物