Hello?
喂?
Will, it's Jack, you're at hospital?
威爾,我是杰克,你在醫院嗎?
Yes, I am.
對。
Stammets knows about Abigail.
斯坦梅茲知道阿比蓋爾的事了。
Where is she?
她去哪了?
Abigail Hobbs, the girl in 408. Where is she?
408病房的阿比蓋爾·霍布斯去哪了?
They took her for tests.
他們帶她去做檢查了。
Who took her? Who took her? !
誰帶她去的?誰帶她去的?!
I...I don't know.
我,我不知道。
What were you gonna do to her?
你要對她做什么?
We all evolved from mycelium.
我們都是從菌絲演化而來的。
I'm simply reintroducing her to the concept.
我只是想讓她恢復原樣而已。
By burying her alive?
靠活埋她是嗎?
The journalist said you understood me.
那個記者說你能理解我。
I don't.
我不理解。
Well, you would have. You would have.
你本該理解我的。你該理解的。
If you walk through a field of mycelium, they know you are there.
若你在菌田中穿行而過,他們能感應到的,
They know you are there.
他們會感應到你在那里。
The spores reach for you as you walk by.
孢子會在你走過的時候向你靠近。
I know who you're reaching for. I know.
我知道你想要靠近誰,我知道。
Abigail Hobbs. And you should have let me plant her.
阿比蓋爾·霍布斯。所以你應該讓我把她種下。
You would have found her in a field, where she was finally able to reach back!
你會在田里找到她,而她終會在那里做出回應。