I should have held on longer.
我應該多撐幾秒的。
Look! Look! It's Woody and Buzz comin' up fast! Woody!
你們看,胡迪和巴斯沖過來了!好耶,胡迪!
Take cover!
快找掩護!
This is the part where we blow up!
我們會被炸成碎片!
Not today!
今天不會!
Hey, Buzz! You're flyin'!
巴斯,你在飛行!
This isn't flying. This is falling with style.
這不叫飛行,這叫做摔得很炫。
To infinity and beyond!
飛向宇宙浩瀚無垠!
Buzz, we missed the truck.
巴斯,我們超過卡車了。
We're not aiming for the truck.
我們并不是要到卡車上。
Hey, wow!
嘿,哇賽!
What? What is it? Woody! Buzz!
怎么了?胡迪,巴斯!
Oh, great, you found them. Where were they?
太好了,你找到了,它們在哪兒?
Here in the car! See?
就在車上!看吧?
Now, what'd I tell you? Right where you left 'em.
我就跟你說過你會找到的。
Which one can I open first? Let's let Molly open one.
媽咪,我先拆哪一個?讓茉莉拆一個禮物。
Frankincense, this is Myrrh.
牛奶,聽到請回答。
Hey, heads up, everybody. It's show time.
大伙兒,注意,好戲上場了。
Whoa! It's time!
快過去!
Oh, Bo.
噢,Bo.
There's got to be a less painful way to get my attention.
你下次叫我能不能試著溫柔點?
Merry Christmas, sheriff.
警長,圣誕快樂。
Say, isn't that mistletoe?
那不是檞寄生嗎?
Maybe Andy will get another dinosaur. Like a leaf eater. That way I could play the dominant predator.
也許安弟會有一只新的恐龍,草食性恐龍。那樣我就能當… 可怕的肉食動物。
Quiet, everyone! Quiet!
安靜,各位安靜!
Molly's first present is Mrs. Potato Head. Repeat: A Mrs. Potato Head.
茉莉的第一件禮物是… 蛋頭太太重復,蛋頭太太。
Way to go, Idaho!
恭喜你,蛋頭兄!
Gee, I'd better shave.
我該刮胡子了。
Come in Frankincense. Andy is now opening his first present. It's. . Buzz. Buzz Lightyear, I can't quite... you are not worried, are you?
牛奶,請回答。安弟現在正在拆他的第一個禮物,巴斯,巴斯光年你不會是在擔心吧?
Me? No, no. No. No, no, no, no.
我,不是… 不…不…
A large bo...It's...
那是一個很大的盒子,那是…
Are you? Now, Buzz, what could Andy possibly get that is worse than you?
你呢?巴斯,不管安弟得到的什么禮物,都不會比你更糟了。
Oh what is it? What is it? Wow! A puppy!
那是什么,是什么?哇,一只小狗狗!