Guys! Guys! Woody's riding R.C.
各位,各位,胡迪在開遙控車。
What? And Buzz is with him!
啥?巴斯跟他在一起,什么?
It is Buzz! Woody was telling the truth.
真的是巴斯!胡迪說的是實話。
What have we done? Great! Now I have guilt.
我們做了什么???-這下好了,我有罪惡感。
We're almost there!
我們就快要到了!
Rocky, the ramp!
洛基,放下斜坡!
Look out!
小心!
Quick! Hold onto my tail!
快點,抓住我的尾巴!
Attaboy, Slink! Oh! Woody!
干得好,彈簧狗!胡迪!
Woody! Speed up!
胡迪,加速?。?/p>
Speed up! The batteries! They're runnin' out!
加速!電池已經沒有電了。
What a wonderful phrase.
多棒的一句話。
I can't hold on much longer. Slink! Hang on!
我快撐不下去了。彈簧狗,你要撐??!
Great!
這下好了!
Woody! The rocket!
胡迪,火箭!
The match! Yes!
火柴,好耶!
Thank you, Sid!
謝了,阿薛!
No! No, no! No! No! Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! No!
不…不…不…不…不!不!
Woody! What are you doing? Hold still, Buzz!
胡迪,你在干什么?巴斯,不要動!
You did it! Next stop: Andy!
你辦到了!下一站…安弟!
Wait a minute. I just lit a rocket. Rockets ex. Plode!
等一下,我剛剛點著了火箭,火箭會爆炸!