what's going on?
出什么事了?
Jeez, what the hell is happening?
天哪 發生什么了?
Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I am restoring balance to the universe.
赫德森太太被美國人襲擊了 我在恢復宇宙的平衡
Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right?
赫德森太太 天哪 你還好吧
Jesus, what have they done to you?
天哪 他們怎么你了?
Oh, I'm just being so silly.
哦 我真傻
Take her downstairs and look after her.
扶她下樓 好好照顧她
It's all right, I'll have a look at that.
沒事 我來看看
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我沒事 我沒事
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
你還告不告訴我 到底怎么回事?
I expect so, now go.
以后再說 現在先請離開
Lestrade?
雷斯垂德?
We've had a break-in at Baker Street.
有歹徒闖進了我貝克街的公寓
Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.
派你手下最不煩人的警官來 再派輛救護車
Oh, no, no, no, we're fine.
哦不不 我們都沒事
No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.
不 是那個歹徒 他傷得挺嚴重的
Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...
肋骨骨折 頭骨碎裂 極可能有肺穿孔
He fell out of a window.
他跌出窗口了
Oh, it stings.
噢 好疼