Actually Lucy, my trouble is Christmas.
露西,事實上我的問題在于圣誕節。
I just don't understand it.
我就是無法理解它。
Instead of feeling happy, I feel sort of let down.
我沒覺得開心,反而覺得低落。
You need involvement.
你需要參與。
You need to get involved in some real Christmas project.
你需要參與到一些真正的圣誕項目中來。
How would you like to be the director of our Christmas play?
你想擔任我們圣誕劇的導演嗎?
Me? You want me to be the director of the Christmas play?
我嗎?你想讓我擔任圣誕劇的導演?
Sure Charlie Brown, we need a director. You need an involvement.
當然了查理布朗,我們需要一個導演,而你需要參與。
We've got a Shepard, a musician, animals, everyone we need.
我們有牧羊人、音樂家、動物,所有我們都齊全了。
We've even got a Christmas Queen.
我們甚至還有一個圣誕女王。
I don't know anything about directing a Christmas play.
我一點都不知道該怎么導演圣誕劇。
Don't worry; I'll be there to help you.
別擔心,我會幫你的。
I'll meet you in the auditorium.
大禮堂見。
Incidentally, I know how you feel about all this Christmas business, getting depressed and all that.
順便一提,我知道你對圣誕節是什么感覺,覺得沮喪之類的。
It happens to me every year.
我每年也是這樣的。
I never get what I really want.
我從來得不到自己真正想要的。
I always get a lot of stupid toys, or a bicycle, or clothes, or something like that.
我總是收到一堆愚蠢的玩具、一輛自行車、衣服或者是類似的東西。
What is it you want?
你想要什么?
Real Estate.
不動產。

What's going on here?
發生什么了?
What's this?
這是什么?
FIND THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS.WIN MONEY, MONEY, MONEY! SPECTACULAR!
尋找圣誕節的真正意義。贏錢,贏錢,贏錢!壯觀極了!
SUPER-COLOSSAL! NEIGHBORHOOD CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND DISPLAY CONTEST.
《Super Colossal》地區圣誕燈光展示競賽。
Lights and display contest?
燈光展示競賽?
Oh no.
噢,不。
My only dog gone commercial, I can't stand it. Oh.
我唯一的狗都變商業化了,我無法承受,噢!
I've been looking for you, big brother.
我一直在找你呢,哥哥。
Will you please write a letter to Santa Clause for me?
你可以幫我給圣誕老人寫一封信么?
Well, I don't have much time.
我沒什么時間。
I'm supposed to get down to the school auditorium and direct a Christmas play.
我該去學校禮堂導演一場圣誕劇了。
You write it, and I'll tell you what I want to say.
你來寫,我告訴你我想說什么。
Okay, shoot.
好吧,說吧。
Dear Santa Claus, How have you been?
親愛的圣誕老人,你最近過得好嗎?
Did you have a nice summer?
你的夏天過得好嗎?
How is your wife?
你的妻子好嗎?
I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want.
我這一年表現得非常好,所以我有很多禮物想要。
Oh, brother.
噢,天哪。
Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible.
請注意每件物品的大小還有顏色,請盡量多送些。
If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money.
如果太復雜了,你就簡單些:送錢就好了。
How about tens and twenties?
十塊的和二十塊的怎么樣?
TENS AND TWENTIES?
十塊和二十塊?
Oh, even my baby sister!
噢,哪怕是我的小妹妹也這樣!
All I want is what I...I have coming to me.
我只想要我的部分。
All I want is my fair share.
我想要的只是公平分配。