Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer, fun for all that children call, their favorite time of the year.
圣誕即將來臨,幸福而又愉快,這是一年中孩子們最期待的歡樂時光。
Snowflakes in the air, carols everywhere, olden times and ancient rhymes, of love and dreams to share.
雪花在空中飛舞,到處都充滿了歡聲笑語,舊時的節拍與古老的歌謠分享著愛與夢的旋律。
I think there must be something wrong with me, Linus.
我覺得我肯定是有什么問題,萊納。
Christmas is coming, but I'm not happy.
圣誕節就要到了,但我一點也不開心。
I don't feel the way I'm supposed to feel.
我感覺不到我本該有的感覺。
I just don't understand Christmas, I guess.
我猜我只是無法理解圣誕節。
I like getting presents and sending Christmas cards and decorating trees and all that, but I'm still not happy.
我喜歡收禮物、寄圣誕卡片和裝飾圣誕樹等等,但是我還是不開心。
I always end up feeling depressed.
我最后總是感覺很低落。
Charlie Brown, you're the only person I know who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem.
查理布朗,你是我所知道的唯一一個把像圣誕節這么美好的時節變成問題的人。
Maybe Lucy's right.
也許露西是對的。
Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest.
世界上所有的查理布朗里,你是最查理布朗的。
Sleigh bells in the air, beauty everywhere, yuletide by the fireside, and joyful memories there.
雪橇的鈴聲飄散在空中,到處美不勝收,圣誕季節的爐邊充滿了快樂的記憶。
Christmas time is here, families growing near, oh that we could always see...
圣誕即將來臨,每個家庭都期待著它的到來,噢,我們總是可以看到...
Hello in there.
你好哇。
Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today.
胡說八道!今天沒有人給我寄圣誕卡片。
I almost wish there weren't a holiday season.
我真希望這不是假日時節。
I know nobody likes me.
我知道沒人喜歡我,
Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?
為什么還要用假日時節來強調這一點呢?
Thanks for the Christmas card you sent me Violet.
謝謝你寄給我的圣誕卡片,維爾莉特。
I didn't send you a Christmas card!
我才沒有給你寄圣誕卡片呢!
Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it?
你難道聽不懂諷刺么?
Pig-Pen, you're the only person I know who can raise a cloud of dust in a snowstorm.
Pig-Pen,你是我認識的唯一可以在暴風雪里掀起一陣塵土的人。