And when I say "love" I meant as a friend. And, uh, way too soon, right?
我說"愛"你,是指朋友的"愛"。呃,現在表白還過早?
Okay, sit down. Listen, Emily, what happened between me and Raj was a long time ago.
好,坐下吧。聽著,Emily,我和Raj之前發生的事是很久以前了。
It was, and I may have made it seem like a bigger deal than I should have.
確實,而且我曾經把這事太過當真了。
Yeah, and Leonard and I are engaged now, and I'm just hoping we can put this whole thing behind us.
沒錯,現在我和Leonard在談戀愛,我只是希望我們能夠一起忘掉這事。
Mm. I'd like that, too. Yeah, I thought I'd be okay with it, but then I saw how pretty you are.
我也想這樣。嗯,我想我也沒問題,但是當時我看到你那么漂亮。
Oh, that's so sweet. I mean, look at you, you are gorgeous.
哦,你嘴真甜。我是說,瞧瞧你,你也很美。
It's true...you're both gorgeous. Kind of says something about the man who could bed you both.
沒錯... 你倆都很美。是不是側面說明能把你們倆都上了的男人多么優秀啊。
You get why I've been alone most of my adult life.
你現在明白為啥我總是單身了吧。
So, what brings you by?
什么風把你倆吹來了?
Well, I don't need a reason...it's my house.
嗯,我倆來不需要理由... 這是我家。
Technically, it's your mom's house, but...we certainly want you to feel welcome.
嚴格意義上說,這是你媽家。但...對你的到來,我們很歡迎。
I'm always welcome.
我一直很受歡迎。
Mm, just...try and call first.
嗯... 下次來之前打個招呼。
Okay, let's get down to business.
好吧,先說正經事。
Howie was thinking about putting up some money to help you reopen the store, but before that happens, I have a few questions.
Howie考慮給你的漫畫店投資,幫助你重新開店。但在那之前我有幾個問題。
I appreciate the offer, but actually your mother already gave me the money.
我很感謝你們的幫助,但是你媽已經把錢給我了。
What?
什么?
Yeah. I told her it was too much, but she said she was happy to help out her bubala.
你沒聽錯。我還說給的太多了,但是她說他很樂意幫助她的小親親。
Excuse me. Ma, you are canceling that check, and Stuart is not your bubala; I'm your bubala. You can't have more than one bubala!
失陪一下。媽,你得把那支票撕了。Stuart不是你的小親親,我才是。你不能同時有兩個小親親!
I don't know who he's talking to. She's at Target, buying me shirts.
我不知道他在和誰說話。他媽已經跑到超市幫我買衣服去了。
I'm so glad we could work this all out. -Yeah, me, too.
我真是很高興你倆能和好。-我也是。
You know, we should have dinner one night with you and Leonard.
你知道嗎,我們應該哪天一起共進晚餐,帶上Leonard。
Oh, we would love that.
哦,那樣太好了。
Great!
不錯!
Okay, good night, guys. - All right, night. -Bye.
好吧。晚安。- 好。晚安。-再見。
I hate her. - I hate her.
我討厭她。- 我討厭她。
I'm really disappointed we're not gonna have our own comic book store.
我對不能擁有自己的漫畫店感到無比失望。
I know. I was looking forward to it.
我懂。我原本很期待的。
It would've been so nice to have a place that was ours, where we could just sit and read comics in peace.
如果有我們自己的漫畫店有多好,我們就可以坐下來安靜地看書。
With comfy seats.
舒服的座位。
And snacks.
還有零食。
Well, I guess it was too good to be true.
也許這愿望只能想想了。
Yeah.
是啊。
Ahh...
哎...