Funny.
真有趣。
Okay, I'm sorry. Did we get off on the wrong foot?
好吧。抱歉,我們之間是不是有誤解?
Because since the other night, I kind of feel like you might have a problem with me.
因為從那天晚上開始,我就有點覺得你可能對我存在芥蒂。
No, it's fine.
不,挺好的。
Are you sure, because it doesn't seem fine?
你確定嗎?看起來不是很好啊。
Okay. If you really want to talk about this, I do have a problem.
好吧。你非要說這個問題的話,我確實心存芥蒂。
Oh, my God. Tell me...what did I do?
天哪,告訴我... 我哪做錯了?
Look, it's nothing. It's just...Raj told me that a while ago, you two hooked up.
其實沒什么。我只是...Raj告訴我不久前,你倆睡過。
What? ! Oh, why would he say that?
什么?!他為什么那么說?
Did it not happen?
你們沒有嗎?
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a hook-up.
好吧,準確來說不算睡過。
Did you kiss?
你們接吻了?
Yeah.
是的。
Were you naked?
你們都裸著?
Yeah.
是的。
So, it was a hook-up.
那就是睡過了。
No. Yeah.
沒有。有。
So, what are some ways we could set our comic book store apart from the competition?
那么,我們有什么辦法能讓我們的漫畫店在同行中脫穎而出?
Oh, kids buy comic books. It would be great to figure out a way to get more kids in the store.
孩子買漫畫書,想個主意讓更多的小孩來我們店再好不過了。
You know, when I was a kid, I loved going there, but I could never get a ride.
我小時候,就很喜歡去漫畫店。但是從來搭不到車。
Ooh, what if we got a van and drove around and picked kids up?
哦,那我們就開輛貨車四處轉悠,帶孩子們去漫畫店吧?
Nice. You mean, like at parks and schools?
好主意。你的意思是,在公園和學校門口等?
Toy stores, puppet shows.
還有玩具店,木偶劇院。
Hold on. So, your idea is to get a van and cruise the streets looking for kids to pick up?
等等。你們的主意是要弄一輛貨車,在大街上找搭車的孩子?
Yes.
是的。
And are you gonna use candy to lure them in?
然后要用糖引誘他們上車?
We are now!
你不說我們還想不到呢!
You told Emily we hooked up? !
你告訴Emily我們睡過?!
Um, well, in my defense, I tell everybody.
我要辯一句,我告訴了所有人。
Why would you say that? !
你為什么這么說?!
We were having a conversation about past lovers.
那時候我們在說前任的問題。
We weren't lovers! Come on. Everyone knows we didn't sleep together.
我們沒有談過戀愛!拜托。每個人都知道我們沒有上床。
We got drunk and fooled around. Why couldn't you just leave me out of it?
我們只是喝醉了犯傻。為什么你要扯上我呢?
Well, we were being honest.
我們都坦誠相告。
You would leave me out of the conversation with the next guy if you dump Leonard?
要是你甩了Leonard之后和下一任也不會提起我嗎?
Why say it? - Yes!
說這個干嘛?- 是的!