1、get away
離開;脫身
She'd gladly have gone anywhere to get away from the cottage.
只要能離開那個小屋,去哪兒她都樂意。
I wanted a divorce. I wanted to get away.
我想離婚,以求解脫。
(使)逃跑;(使)逃脫
Dr Dunn was apparently trying to get away when he was shot.
很顯然,鄧恩博士在遭槍擊時正企圖逃跑。
I wanted to get her away to somewhere safe.
我想帶她逃到一個安全的地方。
擺脫(舊思維等);跳出(窠臼)
We want to get away from the politics of outdated dogmatism and class confrontation.
我們想摒棄過時的教條主義和階級對抗的政治觀點。
2、work out
想出,得到(解決方法);解(謎)
Negotiators are due to meet later today to work out a compromise.
談判人員定于今天晚些時候進行會談,商定一個折中方案。
It took me some time to work out what was causing this.
我花了一些時間才弄清此事的起因。
計算出,解出(數學題答案)
It is proving hard to work out the value of bankrupt firms' assets.
清算破產公司的資產值其實很困難。
When asked what a £40.35 meal for five people would cost each diner, they were unable to work it out.
問到5個人吃一頓飯花了40.35英鎊,每人要出多少錢時,他們算不出來。
(如期)發生;進展(順利)
Things just didn't work out as planned.
事情根本沒有按計劃進行。
I hope it will work out well.
我希望進展順利。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 吸血鬼日記 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: