Oh, my god.You said you wanted to know.I'm not gonna hold anything back.
上帝啊 你說你想知道的 我不會再對你隱瞞什么了
Half century before the boardinghouse was even built,
在寄宿公寓尚未建造的半個世紀前
This was my family's home.Damon and I...We were both born here.
這里曾經是我的家 達蒙和我... 我們都出生在這里
The salvatore brothers, best of friends.
塞爾瓦托兄弟 最好的朋友
Wait. where did you learn this game?Camp outside Atlanta.
等等 你在哪里學會的這個游戲 亞特蘭大城外的營地
One of the officers picked it up at Harvard. Catch.
一位警官在哈佛學到的 接著
Wait. What are the rules? what are the rules?
等等 規則是什么 規則是什么
Who needs rules?Mind if I join you?
管他什么規則 介意我加入你們嗎
Uh, well, you could, uh-- you could get hurt.
你可能會受傷
My brother likes to play rough.Somehow, I think that you play rougher.
我哥哥玩的很野 不知何故 我覺得你玩的更野
Why are you just standing there?
你為什么傻站在這里
That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased.If you don't do it, I will.
那姑娘明顯希望你追上去 你要是不追 我追