Graham likes you.
格雷厄姆很喜歡你。
Doesn't think you'll run any mind games on him.
他認為你不會對他耍什么心理控制的把戲。
I don't.
我確實沒有。
I'm as honest with him as I'd be with a patient.
只是像對病人一樣 與他坦誠相待。
You've been observing him while you've been guest-lecturing here at the academy, yes?
你受邀來聯調局學院做講座期間一直在觀察他,對嗎?
I've never been in a room alone with Will.
我從沒和威爾獨處一室過。
Why not?
有何不可?
Because I want to be his friend, and I am.
因為我想與他為友,我也成功了。
Ah, it seems a shame not to take advantage,academically speaking.
沒占點便宜真是可惜,我是說學術上。
You already asked me to do a study on him, Jack.
你之前就叫我研究他,杰克。
I said no.
我當時就拒絕了。
And anything scholarly on Will Graham would have to be published posthumously.
對于威爾·格雷厄姆的研究只會在他死后出版。
So, you've never been alone with him because you have a professional curiosity.
也就是說你從不和他獨處,是因為你對他有著學術上的好奇。
Normally I wouldn't even broach this, but what do you think one of Will's strongest drives is?
我通常不會提起此話題,但你認為威爾的主要動力是什么呢?
Fear.
恐懼。
Will Graham deals with huge amounts of fear.
威爾·格雷厄姆的內心飽受恐懼的折磨。
It comes with his imagination.
是他的想象力作祟。
It's the price of imagination.
這是那種想象力的代價。
Alana, I wouldn't put him out there if I didn't think I could cover him.
阿拉娜,如果我不能保證他的安全的話,是不會派他出馬的。
All right, if I didn't think I could cover him 80%.
好吧,至少我能保證八成不出問題。
I wouldn't put him out there.
換我的話,根本不會讓他去。
He's out there.
箭已出弦,
I need him out there.
我需要他這么做。
Should he get too close, I need you to make sure he's not out there alone.
如果他陷得太深,我就需要你確保他不會孤立無援。
Promise me something, Jack.
向我保證,杰克。
Don't let him get too close.
別讓他陷得太深。
He won't...get too close.
他不會,陷得太深的。
Ok.
好。
Tried her skin for prints,of course nothing.
在她的皮膚表面找尋指紋,顯然一無所獲。
We did get a hand spread off her neck.
她的脖子上的確有手掐過的痕跡。
Report say anything about nails?
報告中提到指甲了嗎?
Fingernails were smudged when we took the scrapings.
我們從她的指甲中提取到皮膚纖維。
The scrapings were from her own palms when she scratched them.
這些纖維是她自己握緊雙拳時抓下來的。
She never scratched him.
但她沒有抓過他。
Piece of metal is all we got.
我們只提取到一小塊金屬。
We should be looking at plumbers, steamfitters, tool workers...Other injuries were probably but not conclusively post-mortem.
我們要找的是管道工,蒸汽管裝修工修理工其他傷可能,但不一定是死后造成的。
So,not gored.
所以不是被鹿角刺死的。
She has lots of piercings that look like they were caused by deer antlers.
她身上多處刺傷都像是被鹿角所穿。
I didn't say the deer was responsible for putting them there.
但我不認為是一只鹿搞出來的。
She was mounted on them.
她是被人掛到鹿角上的。
Like hooks.
就像鉤子。
She may have been bled.
她之前可能被放過血。
Her liver was removed.
她的肝臟被摘除了。
See that? He took it out, and then...yep, he put it back in.
看見沒,他把肝臟取出,然后又把它放回去。
Why would he cut it out if he's just gonna sew it back in again?
既然他要把它再縫合回去的話,何必多此一舉取出呢?
There was something wrong with the meat.
因為肉有問題。
She has liver cancer.
她有肝癌。
He's, um...he's eating them.
他吃人。