I wanted to invite you to the party.
我來請你們參加明晚的派對
Thanks,I'll try to stop by.
謝了,我們有時間就過去
Actually,I think I'm going to be busy.
不過我可能有事
You are?
是嗎?
Remember,I've got that gala?
對,我上次跟你說要參加比賽
What's the gala for?
什么比賽?
It's a regatta gala.
賽船會
Do you sail?
你會開帆船?
No,but I support it.
不會,可是我贊助比賽
I hope I see you tomorrow night. Take care.
好吧,明晚見咯 保重,再見
Walked right into that one, didn't he?
我這招打得他滿臉豆花
What one?
哪一招?
You wanted him to invite you and he did.
你希望他邀你參加派對 他也來啦
He waited until the last minute. So if I said yes...he'd know I had nothing better to do than wait for his invitation.
可是他等到最后一刻才來 如果我答應 他就知道 我沒事可做等著去他家
But I said no... which puts me back in the driver's seat.
所以還是我? 但是我說不去
So the ball is in his court?
正點,所以換他出招咯?
Ball? 出招?
No,there's no ball.
他沒招可出了