Look at you! Where have you been?
嗨,回來了,你剛上哪去了?
I went to have pizza. With Danny.
我去吃披薩和丹尼
What happened? -That yeti is one smooth talker.
怎么可能? 那個雪人口才真好
Yetis are smooth-talkers. That's why you never see any pictures of them.
雪人都是這樣 所以從來沒人看過雪人的照片
"Come here,baby. Give me the camera."
乖,寶貝,把照相機交給我
I hope you're not full. Dinner's almost ready.
希望你還吃得下 因為晚餐快好了
I think I'll probably just hang out in my room.
我回房間去就好了
Why?
為什么?
Come on,you guys!
拜托你們
If Emily knew I was having dinner with you,she'd flip out.
要是艾蜜莉知道 我跟你們一起吃飯 她一定會抓狂
It's okay. I really don't mind.
沒關系…我無所謂
Wait,wait. You know what? Just stay.
等等…請你留下來
Please.
拜托
It would mean a lot for me if you stay.
我希望你留下來
Ross,I just
羅斯…
Please,just have dinner with us!
拜托你,跟我們一起吃飯
Settle down.
好好好,喬伊,別激動
All right. I'm sorry.
對不起,抱歉
You see,Rach,I'm an actor.
瑞秋,因為我是演員…