Hi,Emily.
嗨,艾蜜莉
You tracked him down. Hold on.
他在這里,你等等
Yeah,we're just having dinner.
對,我們正在吃飯
Sure,hold on.
好,你等等,
She wants to say hi.
她跟大家打招呼
Hi,Emily!
嗨,艾蜜莉 嗨
Hello,everyone.
大家好
So who am I saying hello to?
你們有誰在啊?
Well,I don't know about who's here...but I can tell you who's not here, and that's Rachel!
我不知道這里有誰 不過瑞秋肯定不在
I should hope not. Ross knows better than that by now.
最好是這樣 羅斯應該很清楚了
You know what? Rachel is here.
其實瑞秋也在
She's there?
她也在?
Oh,yeah,there she is!
對,她在那邊
She's here.
她在這里
Take me off speakerphone.
羅斯,切掉擴音
How could you do this to me?
你怎么可以這樣?
I made my feelings about Rachel perfectly clear.
我以為我已經把瑞秋的事 說得夠清楚了
I'm just having dinner with my friends,okay?
艾蜜莉,我只是跟朋友吃飯
You can't keep away from her. -That's ridiculous.
你就是喜歡跟她黏在一起 你太夸張了
Hello? Hello? -Who is this?
你是誰?
It's Ross. What are you doing?
我是羅斯,你干嘛?
Sorry,dude,I had to make a call.
抱歉,老兄,我要打電話
Joey. Joey,they don't have two lines, they have two phones.
喬伊 雖然這里有兩支電話 但是只有一條電話線
Gotcha.
這樣啊
I'm sorry. Emily,listen. I have never cheated on you.
對不起,艾蜜莉 我從來沒騙過你
I'm moving for you. I'm cutting friends out of my life for you.
我愿意為你搬家 愿意為你不見朋友
Please,get on the plane and come to New York,okay?
求求你快搭飛機來紐約
You're the only one I want to be with.
你就知道我只想跟你在一起
I'll feel better when I'm there. I can know where you are all the time.
如果我在那邊 就不會這么緊張了 也可以隨時知道你在哪里
You can't know where I am all the time.
你不可能永遠掌握我的行蹤
This marriage will never work if you don't trust me.
如果你不信任我 這個婚姻永遠有問題
You're right.
你說得對
Can you trust me?
你能相信我嗎?