Two pounds of mocha java. -It's Danny.
我要兩磅爪哇摩卡咖啡 是丹尼
Are you going to go out again?
你們還會出去嗎?
I don't know. He hasn't called since we went out.
不知道 上次出去一次之后 他就沒再打給我
I see him in the hallway. We flirt. I'm all:
我們只在走廊上打情罵俏 我笑得花枝亂顫
And then nothing.
卻沒下文
Wow,thirsty.
你很渴吧?
I'm having a party on Saturday. Sort of a housewarming thing.
我周六要辦派對 慶祝我搬新家
Fun. -Great!
真有意思 真好
I'm looking forward to it.
我也希望周六趕快到
See you!
那我走了
So I guess we won't be warming his house.
看來他新家不歡迎我們
All right,I see what he's doing.
很好,我知道他在玩什么把戲
He's not asking me out because he wants me to ask him out.
他故意不約我 因為他要我主動約他
And you won't do that.
可是你不鳥他
That's right!Because that would give him the control.
沒錯 否則主導權就落在他手里
So now he comes up with this "I've got a party" thing...to get me to hint for an invitation.
他現在故意說什么要辦派對要我暗示他約我
Blew up in his face,didn't it?
可是我當場給他好看
So there is no party?
所以他根本沒有要辦派對
No,there's a party. There's a party.
有,當然有
But the power?
不過誰是老大
That is still up for grabs.
還不知道哩
You follow me?
你聽得懂嗎?
I think so.
應該吧
So he won't invite you to his party because he likes you?
你說他喜歡你 所以故意不約你
Exactly!
就是這樣
Then why didn't he invite me?
可是他為什么不約我?
To throw me off.
故意吊我胃口