Got anything to eat? I went to Jono's and it was closed.
這里有沒有東西可吃? 我剛去強諾買雞塊 那里竟然停業了
I took Larry there,but it was all violated,so we shut it down.
我帶賴瑞去,餐廳不合規定 我們勒令他們停業
If this guy keeps closing our favorite places,where will we eat?
菲比,這家伙不斷關掉 大家喜歡去的餐館 以后我們上哪吃飯?
I don't know. Clean places?
不曉得,干凈的地方?
It's Danny.
是丹尼
Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a gala.
別讓他進來,我現在 應該去看帆船賽了
We'll be right there. Can't you say it's later?
我們馬上過去 不能說大賽還沒開始嗎?
What kind of a regatta gala starts at night?
什么?哪種帆船在晚上比賽?
The fake kind.
假的那種
I need a ladle. You got a ladle?
嗨,我想借個勺子,你有嗎?
We have a ladle.
我們有
See you at the party.
謝了,待會兒見 好
You know what Larry would say? He'd say,"See you ladle."
你們知道賴瑞會怎么回答嗎? 他會說,“杓后見”