I think there should be a national holiday
我覺得應該給發明薯條的人
for the guy that invented french fries.
一個法定假日
Or at least a statue or something.
或者至少立個雕像什么的
There is no Christmas party, is there?
今年沒有圣誕派對,對嗎
Thea, dad threw one of these every year.
西婭,爸爸每年都會辦一個
Do people think I just wasn't gonna notice?
所有人都覺得我察覺不到嗎
Hi, Thea.
嗨,西婭
Hi. Shane.
嗨,肖恩
This is my brother Oliver.
這是我哥哥奧利弗
Nice to meet you, Thea's brother.
很高興見到你,西婭的哥哥
I bet the food on that island is better
我打賭那座島上的美食
than this stuff they're serving here, huh?
肯定比這兒的東西好吃多了吧
You'd lose that bet.
那你就猜錯了
We're heading down to the bay to hang out if you want to come.
我們要去海灣走走,如果你想來的話
Thanks, but I'm spending the afternoon with my brother.
謝了,不過下午我想和哥哥在一起
Another time.
那改天吧
See ya.
回見
How do you know that Shane guy?
你是怎么認識這個肖恩的
We rob banks and smoke crack together.
有時我們在一起搶個銀行,吸個大麻
That's funny, yeah. I have a feeling I'm not gonna be a fan.
很好笑,不過我覺得我不會對他有好感
You don't even know him.
你還不了解他呢
Let's change the subject.
換個話題吧
Fine. You were gonna tell me
好,你剛才要告訴我
why we're not having the annual Christmas party.
今年沒有圣誕派對的原因
When you and dad disappeared,
你和爸爸出事的時候
by the time Christmas rolled around,
圣誕節來了
none of us felt much like celebrating,
沒人想要慶祝節日
so we kind of skipped Christmas that year.
所以那年的圣誕就跳過去了
Every year.
之后年年如此
And it's really fine, so...
其實真的沒有什么,所以
No. No, it's really not.
不,不是的
We're celebrating Christmas.
今年我們來慶祝圣誕
I went five years without it, and then Thea tells me
我五年沒有過圣誕節了,而西婭告訴我
that you guys didn't have it either and I'm the reason.
你們也沒有,原因就在于我
So maybe now I can be the reason
所以現在可以因為我
we have Christmas again.
我們再次過圣誕
I thought I would throw the Queen Christmas party.
我可以辦個奎恩圣誕派對
You?
你嗎
I know that I haven't been the son
我知道我不是一個夠格的兒子
or the stepson or the brother that all of you deserve.
養子,或是哥哥
Especially lately.
尤其基于我最近的表現
But this feels like the right moment
但我覺得現在是個
to start making up for lost time.
開始彌補我們所錯過的時光的好時機
What do you say?
你怎么看
I say yes.
我完全贊同
Yes! Ok. I will take care of everything.
太好了,我會弄好所有的事
You don't have to do anything.
你們什么都不用做
Just show up, look fantastic, and bring some Christmas cheer, ok?
只要帶著圣誕好心情,盛裝出現就行了
Ok.
好
Fine.
好吧
You're a good man, Oliver.
你是個好人,奧利弗