Who would kill Adam Hunt with an arrow?
誰會用弓箭來殺亞當·亨特呢
I mean, other than you?
我是說,除你以外
A setup, maybe.
或許是想陷害我
You mean someone looking to cover up killing Hunt
你是說有人為了掩蓋殺了亨特的事實
by making it look like the work of the hood?
所以把它轉嫁成是兜帽男的杰作
Whoever he was, he's good.
不管他是誰,他很在行
The grouping on Hunt's chest was tight.
亨特胸口的箭傷非常密集
It's a compound bow, most likely.
用的應該是復合弓
The guy is a...
這人是個
The guy's a legitimate archer.
這人是個職業弓箭手
So someone who would be particular
那他應該會選用
about his choice of arrows.
特定的弓箭
We get an arrow, we get a bead on where he purchased them.
我們拿到他的箭,就能查到他在哪兒買的
So what are you gonna do?
所以你打算怎么辦
What anyone does when they need help.
做通常人們需要幫助時候做的事
Call a cop.
報警
Quentin Lance?
昆汀·蘭斯
Sign here, please.
請在這兒簽名
Thanks.Thanks.
謝謝。謝謝
Lance.
蘭斯
I didn't kill Adam Hunt.
我沒殺亞當·亨特
You...
是你
You call me the hood. It's not a great nickname.
你叫我兜帽男,這昵稱真爛
You told Commissioner Nudocerdo
你和諾多希多局長說
that you might be dealing with a copycat,
你們在對付一個冒牌貨
another archer, which makes me your best bet to take him down.
另一個弓箭手,所以我是幫你扳倒他的最佳選擇
But I need your help.
但我需要你的幫助
I need one of the arrows from his murder.
我要他兇器中的一支箭
Yeah, we're pretty good
我們在追蹤線索上
at pulling down leads off evidence. Thanks.
是非常在行的,多謝關心
Not like I am. I can do things the police can't,
沒我在行,我能做警察做不到的事
go places they won't.
去你們去不了的地方
Like I said, I don't even know who--
我說過了,我都不知道你是
If this archer doesn't stop with Adam Hunt,
如果這個弓箭手的目標不止亞當·亨特
we both have a problem.
我們都會有麻煩
Think about it.
好好考慮吧
Then call me.
考慮好打給我
Number's programmed in.
電話已經存好了
Doug. Thanks for coming.
道格,多謝你能來
Of course.
不用謝
How is the construction coming along
應用科學中心的建設
on the applied sciences center?
進展如何
Over budget and behind schedule.
預算超支并且落后于原定計劃
Exactly as expected.
不出所料
Is that what you wanted to see me about?
你想見我就是為了這個嗎
No.
不
Adam hunt. He was murdered last night by the vigilante.
亞當·亨特,他昨晚被治安維持者謀殺了
I read about that.
我看到新聞了
I've been concerned by the idea
我有消息稱
that the vigilante might target an employee
治安維持者可能盯上我們公司的某個員工
or officer of this company.
或某個管理人員
Security red-flagged you.
你是頭號危險人物
Me? Why would this guy go after me?
我,為什么他會來殺我
Well, that's a point I was hoping you could shed some light on.
這就是我想讓你自己解釋清楚的問題了
You got me. From what I've read,
你難倒我了,據我所知
this vigilante only goes after white-collar criminals.
這個治安維持者只盯上那些白領罪犯們
Well, let's just hope he doesn't decide to branch out.
那我們只好希望他屆時不會變卦吧