I mean, what's my job? I'm just a holder. I hold the stuff, just like you give it to me.
我能怎么樣?我只是個托管人。我只負責保管東西,就好像你只負責把東西交給我一樣。
I don't look at it. I don't touch it, I don't even know how to cut it. -Try to follow me, all right?
我看都沒看過,動也沒動過。我甚至不知道要怎么往里摻東西。-你仔細聽好,好嗎?
In June, we gave you the dope, it tests 100 percent pure.
六月份我們把毒品給你的時候,純度還是百分之百。
Now it's July, we pick up the dope, and it tests 90 percent pure. And somewhere between June and July, ten percent turned to cut!
現在七月了,我們把那些毒品拿回來,但是純度只剩下百分之九十。在六月至七月這段期間,有百分之十被偷了!
I don't know. It's none of my business. I'm just a hoIder. You give me the stuff, I hold it. That's all I know!
我不知道。這不關我的事。我只是托管人。你把東西給我,我只負責保管。我知道的就這些!
Hey look, you know, I'm trying to help you out here. But, you know, if you're gonna be a hard-ass about it, I gotta disturb him.
嘿,聽好了。我可是在幫你。但如果你硬是不肯說實話,我只好去麻煩他了。
Let me tell you. When he's into his music, he hates being disturbed.
我告訴你。當他在聽音樂的時候,他最討厭有人煩他了。
I'm telling you the truth.
我說的全是實話。
I hope so, because he's got a talent for sniffing out a lie. It's scary. It's almost like a sixth sense.
希望是這樣,因為他有嗅出謊話的能力。很可怕的,簡直就像是第六感。
Are you gonna change your tune or I gotta bust into his?
現在你是要改變你的說法還是要惹他翻臉?
I'm telling you the truth.
我說的全是實話。
All right. Stan. Stan. I'm sorry, you see, he said he didn't cut the dope.
好吧。史丹。史丹。我很抱歉,你也聽到了,他說他沒拿。
Oh.
哦。
Of course he didn't.
他當然沒拿。
Just do me a favor. Find out who did by tomorrow. Noon.
幫我一個忙,找出來是誰干的。明天中午之前。
Malky, hey, wait. Hey, I didn't cut your shit! Find out yourself!
馬其,嘿,等一下。嘿,我沒拿你的東西!你們自己去找吧!