This is a classic Ron Wesley moment.
接下來是屬于羅恩·韋斯萊的經典一幕。
It's beautiful, wasn't it? The moon.
月亮太美了,是吧?
He's eaten the box of chocolates laced with a love potion.
他吃了含有迷情劑的巧克力。
Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?
我們要來點兒宵夜么?
It's on your bed, the box, and I just thought I'd try one or 20. I can't stop thinking about her, Harry!
那個盒子就在你床上,我不記得我吃了一塊還是20塊。我無法不想她啊,哈利!
You just see him look like he's stoned.
我們可以看到,他就像被石化了一樣。
He's gotten off into this dreamy place.
他已經完全進入了幻境。
Almost in this, kind of, weird love trance, just, really floating.
那種狀況,就好像,陷入某種虛幻的愛,整個人都飄飄然了。
Yeah, it was fun. It's just kind of different, really.
嗯,挺好玩的。是種完全不同的體驗。
I think I love her. - Well, brilliant!
我覺得我愛上她了。-呃,那太好了!
I think he actually looks so sweet.
我覺得他簡直太萌了。

Almost you almost tiny fancy him a bit. Cos he's so, you know, starry-eyed. And all of it, lovey-dovey.
看到他就覺得好有愛。那小眼神兒,倍兒迷蒙。一切的一切,都是森森的愛啊。
I'm in love with her. - All right, fine. You are in love with her. Have you actually met her? - No! Can you introduce me?
-我愛上她了 -好,好啦,你愛她。可是你認識她么?-不認識!你能為我介紹么?
Next, Wesley and Potter turned into their rival Draco Malfoy and his burly henchmen:
下一幕,韋斯萊和波特變成死對頭德拉科·馬爾福的壯跟班
Crabbe and Goyle. Thanks to some more of that magical polyjuice potion.
克拉布和高爾。多虧有了神奇的復方湯劑。
Harry? -Ron!
哈利?-羅恩!
It was great fun for Obviously for Jamie and Josh.
對杰米和喬希來說,這太有意思了。
Kind of, step into Harry and Rupert's shoes for a moment and play that way.
有種,暫時取代哈利和魯伯特扮演他們的感覺。
It's a very hard job. But they did it marvelously, I thought.
這很不容易的。但我覺得他們演得棒極了。
Why are you wearing glasses? - Uhm, reading. -Reading? I don't know you could read.
你干嘛戴眼鏡?-呃,看看書。-看書?我可從來不知道原來你還要看書啊。
It was great fun actually the more and more as well as Crabbe and Goyle slowly came back to Harry and Ron.
克拉布和高爾一點一點恢復成哈利和羅恩那一段,特別好笑。
That was even more hilarious.
簡直滑稽死了。
Scar! Hair!
你的傷疤!你的頭發!
When Jamie started growing that tuft of orange hair, it was hard to keep a straight face to be fair. Because we all found that hilarious.
看著杰米開始長出一撮橙色的頭發老實說,要保持嚴肅的面部表情可太困難了。因為我們都覺得那一段太滑稽了。
Yeah, it's a fun week's filming that one, for sure.
嗯,那一周的拍攝顯然都特別的歡樂。
Hey, where are you going? - That was close!
嘿,你們要去哪兒?-時間快到了!