Oh, brilliant!
萬歲!
I thought it was going to be a dull evening.
我本以為今晚會很無聊。
Honestly, you can't beat a really imaginative serial killer when there's nothing on the telly, Mrs Hudson.
說實話,赫德森太太,對著無聊的肥皂劇可對付不了屢出奇招的連環殺手啊。
I may be out late, might need some food.
我會晚歸,可能需要點吃的。
I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.
親愛的,我是你房東,不是管家。
Something cold will do.
冷的就行。
John, make yourself at home. Have a cup of tea, don't wait up.
約翰,喝杯茶,別客氣,別等我。
Look at him dashing about. My husband was just the same. But you're more the sitting down type, I can tell. I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.
看他那急匆匆的樣子,我丈夫以前也這樣。你就沉穩多了,我看得出來。我來幫你沏茶,你先歇歇腿。
Damn my leg!
見鬼的腿!
Sorry, I'm so sorry. It's just sometimes this bloody thing...I understand, dear, I've got a hip.
抱歉,非常抱歉,但有時這該死的情緒控制不了...親愛的,我理解,我髖關節這也不好。
A cup of tea would be lovely, thank you.
有杯茶喝就太好了,謝謝。
Just this once, dear. I'm not your housekeeper.
僅此一次,親愛的,我不是你管家。
A couple of biscuits, too, if you've got 'em.
有的話,再來幾片餅干。
Not your housekeeper.
我不是你管家哦。
You're a doctor. In fact, you're an army doctor.
你是醫生,事實上,你是個軍醫。
Yes.
是的。
Any good?
做得好嗎?
Very good.
相當好。
Seen a lot of injuries then, violent deaths?
那你一定目睹過無數創傷,致命傷?
Well, yes.
是啊。
Bit of trouble too, I bet.
一定很困擾吧。
Of course, yes. Enough for a lifetime. Far too much.
當然,這輩子都看夠了。看得太多了。
Want to see some more?
還想看更多嗎?
God, yes!
這還用說!
Come on, then.
那就來吧。
Sorry, Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the cuppa. Off out.
抱歉,赫德森太太,不喝茶了,要出去。
What, both of you?
你倆都出去嗎?
No point sitting at home when there's finally some halfway interesting murders.
終于有好玩的了,沒理由坐等在家中。
Look at you all happy. It's not decent.
死了人你這么開心,真不得體。
Who cares about decent?
管他得不得體?
The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!
赫德森太太,游戲開始了!
Taxi!
的士!