How's your blog going?
你的博客寫得怎么樣了?
Fine. Good. Very good.
不錯,好,非常好。
Written much?
寫了很多嗎?
Not a word.
只字未寫。
John, it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life. -Sure.
約翰,你需要一段時間才能適應正常生活。-那是。
And it will help so much to write about everything that's happening to you.
把你的一切遭遇寫進博客會有很大幫助。
Nothing happens to me.
我沒什么遭遇。
As far as we can see, no marks on the body.
目前為止并未在尸體上發現痕跡。
No identification.
無法確定身份。
Same as the others.
就和其它幾宗案子一樣。
Exactly the same.
一模一樣。
Um, you're not phoning him are you? Because we can handle this. We can absolutely handle it.
你不會是要打電話給他吧?我們能處理好。完全可以。
You've got work to do.
你還有活要干。
This is Inspector Lestrade. Please call me as soon as you get this.
我是雷斯垂德探長。收到后請立即回電。
I think we're going to need you.
我想我們需要你。
John! John Watson! Stamford. Mike Stamford.
約翰!約翰·華生!我是邁克·史丹佛。
Right.
對。
We were at Bart's together.
我們以前一起在巴茨醫院共事。
Yes, sorry. Yes, Mike, hello.
是的,抱歉,你好,邁克。
Yeah, I know, I got fat. -No...
沒事,我知道我胖了。-沒有...
I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened?
聽說你去國外挨槍子兒了。情況如何?
I got shot. So you still at Bart's, then?
我中了槍。你還在巴茨醫院嗎?
Teaching now. Bright young things, like we used to be. God, I hate them. What about you?
現在教書。對著一群朝氣十足的小屁孩,就跟我們以前一個樣。老天,我真討厭他們。你呢?
Staying in town till you get yourself sorted?
處理停當之前你要先住在城里嗎?
Can't afford London on an army pension.
靠軍隊退休金沒法在倫敦過日子。
I don't know, get yourself a flat-share or something?
我不太清楚哎,有去找人合租公寓之類的嗎?
Who'd want me for a flatmate? What?
誰愿意當我的室友?怎么?
Well, you're the second person to say that to me today.
今天也有個人和我這么說過。
Who was the first?
是誰?
How fresh?
有多新鮮?
Just in. Sixty-seven, natural causes.
剛剛送來,67歲,自然死亡。
Used to work here, donated his body. I knew him. He was nice.
他以前在這兒工作,捐獻了遺體。我認識他,他人很好。
Fine. We'll start with the riding crop.
嗯,那就開始鞭撻吧。
So, bad day, was it?
今天不太順哈?
I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes.
二十分鐘后告訴我尸體的瘀傷情況。
A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.
某人的不在場證明就靠"它"了,發短信給我。
Listen, I was wondering, maybe later...-Are you wearing lipstick? You weren't wearing lipstick before.
那個,我想問問待會兒...-你怎么涂了唇膏?你以前從不涂唇膏。
I just refreshed it a bit.
我想換換形象。
Sorry, you were saying?
不好意思,你剛說什么?
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?
我是想問你想來杯咖啡嗎?
Black, two sugars please, I'll be upstairs.
清咖啡,兩塊糖,麻煩了,我就在樓上。
Okay.
好吧。