Hello I.T. ? Have you tried turning it off and on again?
你好,IT部。試過關機重啟嗎?
OK, well, the button on the side, is it glowing?
好,邊上的鈕亮不亮?
Yeah, you need to turn it on! The button, turns it on? !
對,你需要先按鍵開機!就是那個鈕,按下去了嗎?
Yeah...You...Yeah...You do know how a button works, don't you? No, not on clothes!
是...你...對...你知道怎么按按鈕吧,不是嗎?不是衣服上的紐扣!(button=按鈕=紐扣)
Hello, I.T. ? Yeah? Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?
你好,IT部。是嗎?你試過強制意外重啟嗎?
No, no! There you go! No there you go, I just heard it come on.
不不!就是那樣!這回對了,我剛聽見開機的聲音了。
No no, that's the music you hear when it comes on.
不不,你聽見的是開機音樂。
No, that's the music you hear when...I'm sorry, are you from the past? !
不,有音樂說明...抱歉,你是從古代來的嗎?
See the driver hooks a function by patching the system call table.
驅動程序通過修補系統調用表調用掛鉤函數。
So it's not safe to unload it, unless another thread's about to jump in there and do its stuff.
所以直接卸載不安全,除非讓另一個進程接管。
And you don't want to end up in middle of invalid memory. Hello?
如果在無效內存中掛掉就悲催了。喂?
Oh really? Really, why don't you come down here and make me then?
是嘛?那你干嗎不下來跟我單挑啊?
What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you!
什么?你以為我怕你啊?我才不怕你呢!
You can come down here any time and I'll be waiting for ya! That told her!
有種你就下來,本人隨時恭候!就欠這么跟她說!
Oh God, it's about time you got back, it's been all go.
哎呀老天,你該早點回來,錯過剛才的好戲了。
You had a job?
你去修電腦了?
Girl on fifth...
五樓那姑娘報修...
Did you and her...hit it off?
你跟她... 投緣嗎?
Define "Hit it off"?
"投緣"是什么意思?

Did she continue talking to you once you'd fixed her computer?
就是修完電腦后,她還理你嗎?
No...And while I was working on it, she rested a cup on my back.
不理...而且我趴著修電腦時,她還在我背上放了個杯子。
No? ! Yep! Unbelievable!
不是吧?你看!簡直難以置信!
Yeah, I mean they've not respect for us up there, no respect! Whatsoever! We're all just drudgens to them
沒錯,樓上的人對咱們太"沒"尊重了!是"不"尊重!無所謂是什么詞!簡直當咱們是"哭工"!(Roy把drudge說成了drudgen)
Yes! If there were such a thing as a drudgen, that is what we'd be to them.
沒錯!要是世上有"哭工"這個詞,那我們一定是。
It's like they're pallywally when there's a problem with their printer, but once it's fixed...
打印機壞了他們都跟你稱兄道弟的,可只要你一修好...
They toss us away like yesterday's jam!
他們像對隔夜的果醬那樣,隨手就把咱們扔到一旁!
Yes! Yesterday's jam! That is what we are to them!
對!隔夜的果醬!那就是我們在他們眼里的形象!
Actually you know what? That doesn't really work as a thing...because you know, jam lasts for ages.
其實那比喻還是有點不準確...果醬保質期很長的。
Hello, I.T. ? Have you tried turning it off and on again?
你好,IT部。試過關機重啟嗎?
Unisex toilets? You have unisex toilets, like Ally McBeal?
無性別衛生間?你們居然有無性別衛生間,跟《甜心俏佳人》里一樣?