You have a job,I assume? I keep busy,yeah.
你肯定有工作吧 我猜? 我一直很忙 是的
Imagine having another one on top of it.
想想再有一重壓力壓著你
That's being a single mom,so I push for order.
做個單身媽媽 所以我強調服從
Am I strict?
我是不是太嚴厲了?
I suppose,but I do it for his own good.
我想可能是 不過我也是為他好
I want Henry to excel in life.
我希望他從容的生活
I don't think that makes me evil,do you?
我不覺得這是惡毒 你說呢?
I'm sure he's just saying that because of the fairy tale thing.
我相信他只是童話故事看多了
What fairy tale thing?
什么童話故事?
Oh,you know,his book,
你知道的 那本書
how he thinks everyone's a cartoon character from it,
他認為每個人都是里面的童話人物
like his shrink is jiminy cricket.
好比他的心理醫生是Jiminy Cricket
I'm sorry. I really have no idea what you're talking about.
抱歉 我真沒聽懂你在講什么
You know what? It's none of my business.
沒我什么事
He's your kid,and I really should be heading back.
他是你的孩子 我就不摻和了
Of course.
當然
Sneaky bastard.
狡猾的小東西
I don't want to do this.
我不想這樣做
It has to be you. I'm not leaving you.
必須是你去 我不會離開你
It's the only way.
這是唯一的辦法
You'll go in there,and you'll be safe from the curse.
你進樹屋去 就能逃脫咒語
He said it would be on her 28th birthday.
他不是說她28歲生日么
What's 28 years,when you have eternal love?
有我們永恒的真愛在 28年不過彈指間