I got faith.
我有信心
You will save me,as I did you.
你會救我的 就像我當時救你一樣
What is it? The baby.
怎么了? 寶寶
She's coming.
要出生了
Wake up.Wake up!
醒醒 醒醒!
Look!
快看!
The curse! It's here!
詛咒! 詛咒來了!
What are you looking at,sister?
你在看什么 小美女?
Hey,Leroy. Manners. We have a guest. Leroy
有點禮貌 她可是咱們的客人
So you are,uh,Henry's mother?
你是Henry的親生母親?
How lovely for him to have you back in his life.
他回到你懷抱真好
Actually I was just dropping him off.
事實上 我剛把他送走
Don't blame ya.
不要自責
They're all brats. Who needs 'em?
一群小鬼頭 誰稀罕?
Well,I'd give anything for one.
我就想要小孩 無論付出什么代價
My wife and I,we tried for many years,
我跟我老婆 試了好幾年
but,uh... It was not meant to be.
但是...沒有就是沒有
Well,cry me a river.
淚流成河啊
Leroy,I'm going to let you out. You need to behave. Leroy
我讓你出來 你得表現(xiàn)好點
Put on a smile,and stay out of trouble.
微笑 不要惹麻煩
Seriously?
不會吧?
Regina's drinks,a little stronger than we thought.
Regina的酒--比想象中的要烈
I wasn't drunk.There was a wolf standing in the middle of the road.
我沒醉 當時有條狼站在路中央
A wolf. Right.
狼 好吧
Graham,Henry's run away again.We have to Graham Henry
又跑掉了 我們得
what is she doing here?
她怎么會來這?
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪嗎?
Lady,I haven't seen him since I dropped him at your house,
把他丟你家后我就沒見過他
and I have a pretty good alibi.
我還有很可靠的不在場證明
Yeah,well,he wasn't in his room this morning.
今早他不在房間