She poisoned an apple because she thought I was prettier than her.
她做了個毒蘋果 就因為她覺得我比她漂亮
You have no idea of what she's capable.
你不知道她有多少伎倆
What can I do to ease your mind?
要怎樣才能讓你安心呢?
Let me talk... to him.
讓我去...跟他談談
Him?
他?
You don't mean I do.
你不會是說... 沒錯
No. No,no. It's too dangerous.
不不 太危險了
He sees the future. There's a reason he's locked up.
他能預見未來 他不是無緣無故被鎖起來的
Can you promise me that our child will be safe?
你能保證我們的孩子能一直平安無事?
Can you guarantee it?Because he can.
你可以確保嗎? 而他可以
All right.
好吧
For our child.
為了孩子
I'm hungry. Do you want to stop somewhere?
我餓了 能找個地方歇歇嗎?
This is not a road trip. We're not stopping for snacks.
這可不是什么自駕游 不會停下吃快餐的
Why not? Quit complaining,kid.
為什么? 別那么多抱怨
Remember,I could have put your butt on a bus.I still could.
記住 我可以把你扔進公交車的 現在也可以
You know,I have a name. It's Henry.
我有名字的 我叫Henry
What's that?
那是什么?
I'm not sure you're ready.
還沒到告訴你的時候
Ready for some fairy tales?
聽個童話故事還要做準備?
They're not fairy tales.
那不是童話故事
They're true.Every story in this book actually happened.
都是真的 書里的每個故事都是真實發生的
Of course it did.
再真實不過了
Use your superpower. See if I'm lying.
用你的超能力吧 看看我是不是在騙你
Just because you believe something doesn't make it true.
不是因為你相信 他就發生了
That's exactly what makes it true.
就因為相信 他才能夠成真
You should know more than anyone.
你應該比任何人都清楚
Why is that? Because you're in this book.
為什么? 因為你也在這本書里
Oh,kid. You've got problems.
小子 你要有大麻煩了
Yep,and you're gonna fix 'em.
沒錯 你會幫我解決的
When we reach the cell,stay out of the light,
當我們到達監獄的時候 不要站在光亮中
and whatever you do,do not let him know your name.
不管發生什么 都別讓他知道你的名字
If he knows your name,he will have power over you.
只要他知道了你名字 他就能對你施法
Rumplestiltskin.Rumplestiltskin!
侏儒怪! 侏儒怪!
I have a question for you.
有問題要問你
No,you don't.
不 你沒有
They do Snow White and...
他們有 白雪公主和...
Prince Charming.
白馬王子
You insult me.
你們這是對我的侮辱
Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes.
站到光亮中來 脫掉那愚蠢的披風
That's much better.
這樣好多了
We've come to ask you about the yes,yes! I know why you're here. -
我們是來問你 是是! 我知道你們來的目的
You want to know about the queen's threat.
你們想知道皇后的陰謀
Tell us what you know!
告訴我們你都知道些什么!
Tense,aren't we?
好緊張哦 對不對?
Fear not,for I can ease your mind,
不用害怕 因為我可以讓你安心
but it's gonna cost you something in return.
但需要你付出一些代價
No. This is a waste of time.
不 這是在浪費時間
What do you want?
你想要什么?
The name of your unborn child? Absolutely not.
那個未出世的孩子的名字? 不可能
Deal. What do you know?
成交 你知道些什么?
The queen has created a powerful curse,and it's coming.
皇后創造了一種強大的詛咒 就要應驗了