日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:第一次交流

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Whatever that is

這嬌嬌女明顯就是
it does not belong in this diner.
來錯地方打錯工了
It belongs in a show on Bravo.
她應該去演電視
But she blonde hair so shiny
她是金發妞 金發閃閃
good for business.
有助財源廣進啊
Where do you even find these people?
你都去哪找到這些歪瓜裂棗的啊
The Russian hooker the one before that was a meth addict.
俄羅斯妓女 再前一位還是吸毒妹
You train her I am boss.
你去訓練她 我可是老板
Da boss.
老板中的老板
Fine but make her wear the uniform.
好 那你先去命令她穿上制服
Are you sure we can't get the meth addict back?
真不能讓吸毒的回來嗎
She was really good at cleaning.
她是毀尸滅跡打掃神人呢
But her teeth fall out.
可她吸毒到牙掉光了
You are really judgmental you know that?
你也太以貌取人了吧
I'm only gonna say this once so pay attention.
我就說一回 仔細聽
I'm Caroline by the way. And you're Max?
我是卡洛琳 你叫麥克斯 對嗎
Don't get attached.
先別建立感情
This is the Williamsburg diner owned by Han Lee
這間威廉伯格餐廳 老板是李憨
Who just changed his name to Bryce Lee
最近剛改名叫李小籠
because I guess he wants people to take him even less seriously.
他應該是患了不被當笑話會死的病
Eight months ago he bought it from the Russian mob.
八個月前他向俄國黑幫頂下這餐廳
Clientele used to be all eastern bloc criminals and crack whores
以前客源通常是東歐小流氓 吸毒妓女
but then he took it over and ruined it.
他頂過來之后 客源就跑光了
Hey sexy woman.
喲 性感辣妹
You look so pretty today.
今兒個性感動人啊
You look so beautiful I forgot how bad your personality is.
美得我差點忘了你是悍婦了
Thanks Oleg.
承蒙夸獎 奧列格
Hey Barbie.
嗨 芭比小妞
That's Oleg.
他是奧列格
He will hit on you aggressively and relentlessly.
他將會不停地用爛招泡你
He doesn't realize he looks like that
他的自信多到爆棚
and I don't have the heart to tell him.
可惜我沒多余的善心點醒他
Miss could we have some menus?
小姐 可以給份菜單嗎
Oh sure.
當然
Don't smile.
不要微笑
Cause it raises the bar and then I have to smile
你拉高服務標準 我就得跟上
and I can't be doing that.
那樣太累人了
It's exhausting and I have a bad back.
微笑又累人又有害健康
That's Earl we're in love.
那是我的戀人厄爾
Do not talk to him
別跟他多講話
unless you want to feel whiter than you already are.
除非你想顯得更"白"癡
Oh and that stain?
還有那塊污漬
Not clam chowder.
其實是男人"精"華
Go marry the ketchups.
去把番茄醬連一起
Marry the ketchups. I'm on it.
"聯姻"起 馬上好
Okay. Now divorce the ketchups.
"聯姻"完 弄離婚吧

打工姐妹花第一季

Stop! Stop! Stop!

停 停 停
There's no such thing as divorcing the ketchups.
讓番茄醬離婚純屬我鬼扯
You've never waitressed a day in your life.
你壓根就沒當過服務生對吧
Yes I have.
我真的做過
You expect me to believe you
看完你這出
after watching that whole Temple Grandin routine?
奇葩的演出后 鬼才信你
I'm telling Lee. Okay okay
我去跟老板檢舉你 別 求你了
I may have enhanced my resume.
我的確稍微美化了我的簡歷
Enhanced? What are we in Paris?
美化 你當參加巴黎時尚展啊
Please I really need this job okay?
求你了 我真的很需要這份工
We lost all of our money.
我們家一無所有了
My trust fund was taken for legal fees.
我的信托基金被拿去支付律師費
My dad is in jail.
老爸又入獄了
What? What are you Martin Channing's daughter?
干嘛 難不成你是馬丁·錢寧的女兒啊
Where's the paper?
報紙在哪
Martin Channing?
馬丁·錢寧
The guy who ripped off the entire city is your father.
騙光整座城的人是你老爸
He told us we were having a good year.
他只跟我們說今年生意挺好
You're Caroline Channing.
你是卡洛琳·錢寧
You're like a billionaire.
你可是億萬富翁
Was. Was a billionaire.
曾是 曾是億萬富翁
They froze all our assets everything's gone.
所有資產都被凍結了 全沒了
I only have what I could grab
我只能拿幾樣東西走
and I grabbed all the wrong things.
可我全拿了沒用的東西
So do you know the president? I've met him.
你認識總統吧 見過
He's hot. He's the president.
他很性感吧 他就是個總統
Have you been to Switzerland? Yes.
你去過瑞士吧 去過
Do you have a horse? Yes.
你有馬嗎 有
Do you know Paris Hilton? No she's a hundred.
認識帕麗斯·希爾頓嗎 不認識 她太老了
Excuse me uh two hot chocolate please.
麻煩一下 兩杯熱巧克力
Comin' up.
馬上好
Let me do that please.
讓我來吧
I'm a really fast learner.
我學東西可快了
I went to Wharton business school.
沃頓商學院畢業
I got 2300 on my SAT.
SAT考了兩千三百分
Can you make a hot chocolate or not?
那你做得出熱巧克力嗎
Nailed it.
搞定

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
relentlessly

想一想再看

adv. 殘酷地,無情地

 
uniform ['ju:nifɔ:m]

想一想再看

n. 制服
adj. 一致的,統一的

聯想記憶
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 監牢,監獄,拘留所
vt. 監禁,下獄

 
stain [stein]

想一想再看

n. 污點,瑕疵,染料,著色劑
v. 玷污,弄

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

聯想記憶
resume [ri'zju:m]

想一想再看

v. 再繼續,重新開始
n. 簡歷,履歷; 摘

聯想記憶
clam [klæm]

想一想再看

n. 蛤,沉默寡言的人 vi. 挖蚌

聯想記憶
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常規,無聊
adj. 常規的,

聯想記憶
clientele [.klaiən'tel]

想一想再看

n. 訴訟委托人,(總稱)客戶

聯想記憶
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩潰,失去控制,壓碎,使裂開,破解,開玩笑

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 《春天的故事》六年级的课本| 阻击战电影大全| 性的秘密免费| 玉林电视台| 当代大学德语2答案| 爱神的诱惑| 有冈大贵| 弦月梦影| 上海东方卫视节目表| 《剪窗花》童谣| 相识电影| 好看女生头像| 你迷上我 电视剧| 绝对权力全集免费观看| 赖丹丹| 红尾鱼图片| 少女秩序| 免费完整队列训练教案| 黑丝高跟在线| 抖音主页| 天台的月光| 我们的祖国是花园简谱| 爱欲1990未删减版播放| 肢体的诱惑电影| 神迹电影| 美女网站视频免费| 最佳的一击电视剧全集免费| 张天爱出生于哪年?| 变形记开头结尾优美段落| 李路导演的电视剧有哪些| 狂野时代| 安东诺夫机场电影叫什么名字| 山上的小屋 残雪原文| 丰崎爱生| 王渝萱的电影| 性文章| 在线抖音| 电影《皮埃里诺》免费观看| 上锁的房间演员表| 李雪琴个人资料及简历| 色在线视频网站|