We mourn the loss of a spirited leader whose courageous order to evacuate....
我們悼念那位逝世的領導人 他英勇的發布了疏散命令...
Peter? Hey, you feeling okay today?
彼得?嘿 你今天感覺好點了嗎?
For days, we ’ve despaired about the fate of the people...
數天之中 我們對 那些被困在北部人們的...
...who are trapped in the North. ...
命運失去了信心
Today, there is cause for hope.
今天 出現了一線希望
Only a few hours ago, I received word that a small group of people...
在幾小時前 我收到了消息 一小隊人...
...survived in New York City against all odds.. ...
在幾乎不可能的情況下 克服了巨大的困難...
...and in the face of tremendous adversity. ...
在紐約市幸存了下來
I’ve ordered an immediate search-and-rescue mission...
我命令一個緊急搜尋和救助小隊...
... to bring them home and to look for more survivors. ...
立刻把他們帶回來 并且尋找其它的幸存者
Jack!
杰克!
It’ s good to see you. Come on, let’ s go get on board.
見到你真是太高興了 來 咱們上飛機
What?
什么?
Have you ever seen the air so clear?
你見過這么清澈的天空嗎?