Brian! Close the door!
布萊恩!關上門!
Don’t let the fire go out!
不要讓火熄滅!
What’s happening?
發生了什么事?
Buddha1, come away from the door.
狗狗 離門遠點
Come, Buddha, come!
來 狗狗 來!
More books! More books!
快燒書! 快燒書!
How long have I been out of it?
我昏了多久了?
Couple hours.
幾個小時
How do you feel?
你感覺如何?
Okay. What happened?
好 發生什么了?
Well, we had to get inside in kind of a hurry, so I sort of pushed you in.
喔 我們進來的時候太急了 所以我推了你一把
I should be used to you pushing me around.
我應該適應你這么推我的
Good to have you back.
你醒過來太好了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
The eye of the storm has passed, and we’re 40 miles from Manhattan.
風眼已經過去了 我們離曼哈頓還有四十英里
Shouldn’t we wait one more day?
我們是不是該多等一天?
Sam may not have one more day.
薩姆也許挺不了這一天