Somebody might say that we were the big mistake.
有人可能會說我們就是最大的錯誤
I don't buy that.
我不相信
I'm seeing someone.
我在跟其他人交往了
I know.
我知道
Mr. Hackett watches me like a prison guard.
哈克特先生像監視犯人一樣監視著我
I've noticed.
我注意到了
And...I swear I would strangle Maggie
我發誓如果我有機會
if I ever got the chance.
我會掐死麥琪
It's--it's not just that things have changed.
不只是變化那么簡單
They're all just inside out, and I...
一切都亂了套 我...
I wake up and I have to lie there for a couple minutes just--
每天醒來 我都得躺上一會兒 只為...
just trying to remember what's real.
只為記清楚什么是真實的
We could have this place.
我們可以到這里
That's real.
這里是真實的
For how long?
可以持續多久
I don't know.
我不知道
It could be our secret.
這是我們的秘密