Hello, Hanna.
漢娜 你好
Everything okay?
一切還好嗎
I think so.
不錯
I'm going to work for Mrs. Dilaurentis
我要為迪勞倫提斯夫人工作了
in the real estate office.
在房地產部門
You are?
真的嗎
I need someone in there.
我那里正好缺人
I will get you the copy of my real estate license.
我把我的地產代理資格證復印一份給你
You made my mom so happy.
你讓我媽媽高興了起來
When I found out that she wasn't working at the bank anymore,
聽說她不在銀行干了
I figured t wasn't her choice.
我猜不是她自愿辭職的
People in this town can be very intolerant.
這個鎮上的人比較刻薄
Well, thank you.
謝謝你
It wasn't my idea.
也不是我的主意
Alison suggested it.
艾莉森提出的
Wait--Ali did what?
什么 艾莉怎么了
She still shows up...
我又看到她了
in my dreams.
在夢里
She wanted me to help.
她想要我幫忙
Such a great comfort, seeing her.
看到她真是太好了
You shouldn't sell yourself short, Mona.
夢娜 不要低估了自己
You're a strongly motivated student.
你是個自主性很強的學生
I've had to be. I mean,
我不得不這樣
I've had a rather Dickensian life up until now,
過著狄更斯式的生活
full of folly, and grudges,
充滿諷刺和怨恨
and false imprisonment,
還有錯誤的監禁
people thinking I'm one thing
人們對我下了定論
when I know I'm something else.
我知道我并非他們想的那樣