Moving
真感人…
eloquent, passionate.
辯才無礙,熱情高亢
But it doesn't change the fact that your husband has brought war upon us.
但卻改變不了是你丈夫,為我們帶來戰禍的事實
You are wrong. Xerxes brought it forth
你錯了,是薛西斯挑的頭…
and before that, his father Darius at Marathon.
在此之前還有他父親,大流士挑起的馬拉松之戰
The Persians will not stop
不將我們踏為廢墟…
until the only shelter we will find is rubble and chaos.
波斯決不甘心
This chamber needs no history lesson, my queen.
議會不需你來上歷史課,王后
Then what is the lesson you would like to leave?
那你想上什么課?
Shall I begin to enumerate all of them?
要我列舉一下嗎?
Honor. Duty. Glory.
名譽,責任,榮耀
You speak of honor, duty and glory?
你說名譽,責任,榮耀?
But what of adultery?
那通奸呢?
How dare you. How dare I?
你敢?怎么不敢?
Watch her carefully.
小心這女人
She is a trickster in true form.
她其實很狡詐
Do not play with the members of this sacred chamber, my queen.
別在這神圣的議院,意圖欺瞞議員們,王后
Just hours ago, you offered yourself to me.
沒幾個鐘頭前,你自愿向我獻身
Were I a weaker man, I would have her scent on me still.
恕我經不起誘惑,我身上還有她留下的香味
This is outrage. Oh, the hypocrite speaks!
太荒謬了。呵,偽君子說話啦!
Did you not receive a similar payment, which you took
為了交換讓她來議會,和這些貴族們說話的機會…
in exchange for her having an audience with these noble men?
你難道沒接受類似的報酬?
That is a lie. Is it?
這是謊言。是嗎?
Was he not, by your invitation, asked to come to the king's bedchamber?
難道他沒接受你的邀請,來國王的寢宮?
The very bed where you attempted to negotiate with me so vigorously?
在同一張床上,你還熱切地和我談同樣的條件
You look shocked. A bribe of the flesh, gentlemen
你們看起來很驚訝,用肉體來賄賂,各位…
while her husband promotes anarchy and war.
同時她的丈夫棄國家于不顧,自己跑去打仗
He speaks truth.
他說的對
Words escape even the most cunning tongue
巧言令色的嘴還是會說漏
my little whore queen.
我的娼妓王后
What queen-like behavior.
還真像王后做的事
Remove her from this chamber before she infects us further
在她繼續玷污我們之前
with her inglorious and shabby self.
把這可恥污穢的人趕出議院
This will not be over quickly.
這不會很快結束
You will not enjoy this. I am not your queen.
你也沒有享受,我不是你的王后
Traitor.
叛徒
Traitor! Traitor! Traitor!
叛徒!叛徒!叛徒!
Traitor!
叛徒!