You're not limping. Did everything go okay?
你好像沒有無精打采。一切可好?
I couldn't do it.
我辦不到。
What happened?
發生了什么?
I don't know. I got there, I, I put on the paper gown and I, uh, I just couldn't do it.
我不知道,我到了那里...換上手術服,然后我,我就是辦不到。
Why not?
為什么?
It felt like I was being emasculated.
感覺就像被閹割了。
Oh, please.
拜托。
I'm serious, Lynette. I don't make the money around here anymore.
我說真的,Lynette。我不再掙錢。
I don't provide for you and the kids.
不再養家糊口。
And I wasn't gonna let them snip out the last thing that makes me a man.
我不會讓他們剪掉唯一能讓自己感覺像個男人的東西。
Staying home and taking care of the kids doesn't make you less of a man. That's crazy.
當家庭主男不會有損你的男子氣概,別胡思亂想。
You expect me to calm your irrational fears. I expect you to calm mine.
你指望我安撫你不理智的恐懼,我同樣指望著你。
Are you saying you're unhappy?
你的意思是你過得不快樂?
A little bit, yeah.
有一點。
Well, what we gonna do about that?
那我們怎么辦?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Well, can‘t we just-?
我們能不能就...?
No, Lynette. I don't know.
不行,Lynette。我不知道。