Illness can take on many forms. Those of the body are easy to treat.
疾病有很多種表現方式,身體上的容易治療.
Much more difficult are the hidden maladies that fester in our hearts.
困難的是,隱埋在內心深處的傷痛。
The secret addictions that consume our souls.
不為人知的迷戀讓我們的靈魂中毒。
And the diseases we deny which affect our judgment.
諱疾忌醫,會困惑我們的判斷。
To survive we need to find that special someone who can heal us.
為了繼續下去,我們得找到一位能幫助我們痊愈的人。
I worked so hard on my life, so hard. Now it's all nothing.
我一生如此努力,如此努力。現在卻一無所有。
I've got one daughter I hate, one who hates me. And one dead before her time.
我從來就沒疼愛過她,在她出生前一天。
No one left for me now. Ah, what did I do it for?
現在這世上已經沒人值得我留念。我這都是何苦。
That was good. I didn‘t feel a thing. I have enough pain. I don‘t need anymore.
不錯,我一點感覺也沒有。沒關系。反正我已失去感覺。
But we can never predict who have the cure for what ails us.
但我們永遠也不會料到誰會有我們的解藥。
The other nurses all warned me you were difficult, Mr. Taylor.
其他的護士都提醒我你很難對付,泰勒先生。
Or when they'll show up.
或者什么時候他們會出現。
But I think we're gonna get along just fine.
但我們會相處愉快, 放心吧!