Beautiful night.
好美的夜
Yes, but I did not ask you here for small talk, Theron.
嗯,但我不是請你來這閑聊的,席朗
You can be sure of that.
這我知道
You never spared words with me.
你從不和我閑聊
Can I offer you something? A drink, perhaps?
想吃點喝點什么嗎?來點喝的吧?
Is it poison?
毒酒?
I'm sorry to disappoint you, it's only water.
對不起,只有水,讓你失望了
I'm told it's been arranged for you to go before the council.
聽說有人安排你去議院演說
Yes.
是的
I need your help in winning votes to send the army north to our king.
我需要你幫忙,讓投票通過派軍隊北上支援國王
Yes.
嗯
I can see it, the two of us standing together.
我能想像和你一起站在那兒
Me, politician. You, warrior. Our voices as one.
我這政客和你這戰士,異口同聲
But why would I want to do that?
但我為何要這樣做?
It proves you care for a king who right now fights for the very water we drink.
證明你擁戴國王,何況他現正為我們喝的水而戰
True.
沒錯
But this is politics, not war.
但這是政治,不是戰爭
Leonidas is an idealist.
列奧尼達是理想主義者
I know your kind too well. You send men to slaughter for your own gain.
我太了解你這種人了,對你有利你才會派兵出征
Your husband, our king, has taken 300 of our finest to slaughter.
你丈夫,也是我們的國王,帶了我們三百頂尖的戰士出征
He's broken our laws and left without the council's consent.
他未經議院許可出征,違反了法律
I'm simply a realist. You're an opportunist.
我只不過是識時務者。你其實是投機主義者
You're as foolish as Leonidas if you think men don't have a price in this world.
如果你以為世人都不為私利,那你就和列奧尼達一樣傻
All men are not created equal. That's the Spartan code, my little queen.
人生來就不平等,這是斯巴達的法規,我可愛的王后
I admire your passion.
我欣賞你護夫的心
But don't think that you
但別以為…
a woman, even a queen
一個女人,即使是王后…
can walk into the council chamber and sway the minds of men.
就能走進議院改變男人的心意
I own that chamber
那里屬于我
as if it were built with these hands.
就像是我親手蓋的一樣
I could crush the life out of you right now.
我現在就可以取了你的小命
You will go before the council, but your words will fall on deaf ears.
你是可以去議院,但議員們對你的話會充耳不聞
Leonidas will receive no reinforcements, and if he returns, without my help
列奧尼達決得不到援軍,就算他能活著回來,沒有我幫忙…
he will go to jail or worse.
他肯定會下獄或更糟糕
Do you love your Sparta?
你愛你的斯巴達嗎?
Yes.
愛
And your king? I do.
也愛你的國王? 是的
Your husband fights for his land and his love.
你丈夫為他的土地和他所愛而戰
What do you have to offer
如果我幫你派援軍北上…
in return for my word that I'll help you send our army north?
你用什么回報我?
What does a realist want with his queen?
一個現實主義者,想要從他的王后那得到什么?
I think you know.
我想你知道
This will not be over quickly.
這不會很快結束
You will not enjoy this.
你也沒有享受
I'm not your king.
我不是你的國王