It says that you can do a report on anything from the suggested reading list,
上面說你可以任選一本指定書目寫報告,
which includes The Old Man and The Sea, The Pearl, Much Ado About Nothing.
包括《老人與海》《珍珠》《無事生非》。
Hmm. That sounds good. What do you like?
聽起來不錯,你喜歡哪個
I don't care.
我無所謂。
Let's start with The Pearl. It's got a sad ending, but it's good.
從《珍珠》開始吧,結局有點悲傷,但是本好書。
We'll start with that. You know, it's not going to be so bad.
我們從那開始,你知道也沒有那么糟糕。
I think you’re really going like being home schooled.
就像在家里上學一樣。
Okay, I know this isn't what you want. But I need to keep you close to me just for a while.
我知道這你不樂意,但我必須把你看好,暫時而已。
There are people in this neighborhood who aren't thrilled that we're back. People I don't trust.
這周圍有些人不太樂意我們回來,我不信任的人。
People like Mike Delfino?
就像Delfino?
Why would you say that?
你這話什么意思?
When you disappeared, Mrs. Tilman said that Mike took you somewhere to kill you.
你失蹤那段時間,Tillman夫人說是Mike把你抓走,并要殺了你。
That's ridiculous. Why would Mike want to kill me?
真荒唐,Mike為什么要殺了我?
Because you murdered Mrs. Huber?
因為你殺死了Huber夫人?
What did you say?
你說什么?
Well, Mrs. Tilman said that you murdered Mrs. Huber because she was blackmailing mom.
Tillman說你殺了Huber夫人,是因為她當初在勒索媽。
And you believed her?
你相信她?
No, not exactly. I mean, why? Should I?
不確定,為什么?我該不該?
Zach, you know me better than anyone.
Zach,你了解我,比誰都了解。
Do you honestly believe that I am capable of murder?"
你真的相信,我會干出殺人的勾當?
No.
不。
All right, then.
那就對了。
Of course, I didn't think mom was capable of suicide, either.
當然,我也沒想到媽會自殺。
On second thought, why don't we start with Much Ado About Nothing?
重新考慮過,我們為什么不從《無事生非》開始。
I think we could use a few laughs around here.
我想我們需要尋找些笑料。