After every party comes the time for cleaning.
每到派對結束開始清理打掃。
We attend to the champagne that was spilled...
我們常常會發現香檳酒灑了。
...the knickknacks that got broken...
小玩意碎了…
...the food that went uneaten...
食物被剩了…
Oh, here, let me take that.
這里,我來拿。
...and whatever other messes need cleaning up.
無論還有什么,都需要清算。
So, uh, Gaby, you know that thing you and Tom did tonight? The, the kiss?
那么,呃,Gaby,你知道,你和Tom今晚的即興表演那一吻?
Was that hysterical? The look on Tom's face!
是不是激情四溢?看Tom的臉色!
Yeah. I know this sounds silly, but, it kind of bugged me.
耶,我知道這聽起來有點傻,但,我有點難以釋懷。
You're not serious.
你不是說真的。
Yeah, I am. I don't, I don't want to make a big deal out of it,
我,是的,我不想,不想小題大做。
but, uh, could you maybe not do that again?
但是你以后能不能別再那樣做?
Okay.
好吧。